Madison Sarah #8 A few shags and a trip to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her ex from high school even recognise her??? It’s like having a sex doll version of the original Madison Plant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAO THIS VIDEO IS GOLD, Rach doesn’t even believe her about Pete and can’t keep her face straight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Mads addresses the Pete situation you can literally see Rach roll her eyes because of the amount of lies, then she just doesn’t look up again bc of how much tit she’s talking
I thought this was hilarious. And then she says her mum isnt a big drinker...but then went home cos she was drunk! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rach’s face was hilarious though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the CHEEK of her to say some lad was talking in an American accent when he was English and she found it weird? Ok Chloe Simms pack it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
LMAO THIS VIDEO IS GOLD, Rach doesn’t even believe her about Pete and can’t keep her face straight
On a serious level if I was Mads I wouldn’t even of left that in? Makes her look so bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
right im skipping through the video and granted she has changed so much in the last I'd say 18 months but since the first lockdown her looks have changed so much? I cant place why I think maybe its the tan idk and she's been wearing heavier makeup but she looks so different or is just me, not even just the tan its the hair, her laying her (non existent) edges, doing the fox eye make up trend. I wouldnt say she is black fishing cos she still looks like a white girl trying hard to look ethnically ambiguous but its so obvious I can't believe nobody has called her out on it, its on a par with jordans and she got loads of criticism for it

Reactions: 6
lmaoooo I can’t cope with Rach rolling her eyes when Mads is talking about Pete 😂😂 I’m shocked she kept that in because from Rach’s expressions it’s so obvious Mads is lying. The cheek of her to talk about a guy putting on a fake accent when she’s been putting on a fake accent/multiple fake ethnicities in the last 3 years 😂 oh maddy, you never disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
lmaoooo I can’t cope with Rach rolling her eyes when Mads is talking about Pete 😂😂 I’m shocked she kept that in because from Rach’s expressions it’s so obvious Mads is lying. The cheek of her to talk about a guy putting on a fake accent when she’s been putting on a fake accent/multiple fake ethnicities in the last 3 years 😂 oh maddy, you never disappoint.
What’s the time stamp??

Reactions: 2
Yeh I think it’s Meekz manny
It’s goes with the bad first date video she done ages ago too. She’s saying she’s keeping it private but it’s definitely because he doesn’t show his face at all if it is him

Reactions: 4
Oh another blue tick; little dollar signs lit up in her eyes again. I bet that’s who she got the coat off.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.