Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NB242

I'm not trying to constantly play the "I'm a frontline healthcare worker"card, BUT actions like this are a SLAP in the face. I go and bust my ass, risk but OWN health, cannot go home to north america, for IDIOTS like this who have ONE JOB.... Just spend a quiet NYE and help reduce the risk of transmission. I'm sorry but this is privilege at it's finest. These three women getting to fuck about without worrying about the risk it may present to others.

As a women of colour it pisses me off even further when these three want to adopt "ethnic" mannerisms and ideologies ONLY when it suits and benefits them. You may ask why bring this up in relation to the NYE stupidity? WELL, let's be real fucking honest here... Many ethnic minorities are the worst affected by this pandemic because of the systematic issues we face. That clearly doesn't even phase these three who claim to soooo whole heartily love minority communities. BUT when it comes to tanning their skin to my shade, dating men of my community, and injecting the shit out of their faces, THEN they LOVE US! So when such women want to "play ethnic" because it's sexy and desirable it's really aggravating. They exude ignorant privilege to the highest level. Honestly they can suck out. Lol sorry for the anger.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Randomthots

Okay here is my opinion on the situation considering I was one of the first people to find out she was having the party. Firstly, holly this isn’t a mistake this is something the girls all planned. They all new they were breaking lockdown rules and they all new we were going into tier 4. It was hosted at mads place can’t call it a mistake if you’re the one hosting it. The lack of insta story post from all three of them shows they were all hiding it because they knew they were in the wrong. Secondly, when mistakes are made accountability must happen. But instead all the girls have been silent and deleting all comments exposing them. Which shows they are not sorry but are trying to cover it up. To add, this is not the first party she has thrown in lockdown and it probably won’t be the last. Finally, everyone’s mental health has deteriorated and everyone wants their life back. There are people who have died and are dying from this virus. There are people who haven’t seen their friends or family in months. There are people who couldn’t see their partners give birth or go to their families members funeral. Mads and co are breaking the rules for a stupid NYE party like there won’t be many NYE parties to come. No one should be sending them death threats no one deserves that but they should stop hiding and own up and apologise. They have had the benefit of seeing each other often enough as well as getting all their procedures and celebrating their birthdays and going holidays and still earning a stable income where many have not the same. They need stop being selfish they are already in a privileged position as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

eggs72

I just don’t understand how these influencers can claim 2020 was a bad year for them when most of them still done everything they would in a normal year?? Go on holidays, see friends/go out, get paid and still have a job, get their nails,hair,filler/treatments done. A very large majority of the world have LITERALLY BEEN STUCK AT HOME ALONE and been out of work for a whole year and they are sat here like their year has been so difficult when i’m reality they have all just lived exactly how they usually do

• Heart
Reactions: 47

calmyourritas

VIP Member
View attachment 361872

and after making hints throughout the whole video she admits it in the comments?? honestly what was the point because everyone knew why she was acting secretive anyway. I really don’t understand this girl
I hate this influencer culture thing where a guy is only a “gooden” if he buys you Cartier bracelets, prada bottles, Chanel bags, etc. Hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Melier

VIP Member
I haven’t seen any death threats on any of their comments at all. And I don’t think any of us are wishing death on them. I’m fed up of influencers always going for the death threat sympathy whenever they do anything wrong

Reactions: 44

Gellymaccy

I can’t believe they make videos about Guy icks and these are the “lads” sorry boys they hang around with. They remind me of being 15 and the type of lads who hung around at nice outside the local Tesco asking for fags !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

lmao999

After seeing the youth club looking boys she hangs around with and the picture of her smoking in the flat I’m baffled.

This girl gives such a different persona online, she makes out she’s a higher quality woman with ‘rich bitch energy’ and her ‘positive energy’ but in reality she’s having house parties with lads that look about 12 and smoking out of the window, I actually can’t 😂😂she really is fake. Lies about her surname, lies about being Persian, wonder what else she lies about.

• Haha
Reactions: 43