Madison Sarah #8 A few shags and a trip to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title credit goes to @calmyourritas
Thank you mami 🥺🙏🏻💖💖💖

Our Italian, Persian “mom” has been a tit hot mess recently. I don’t even knowwwww where to start on the round up! I’d ask Baddy Plant to give a brief summary of the last few weeks but shes got sooooo many DMs that she just fully ignores all of mine and all her other minions plus she’s having trouble speaking through her new gnashers anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg can’t believe I got thread title

Gonna treat myself to a WKD tonight. Gonna get myself all dressed up with my eyelashes on and invitee the local neighbours over for a lockdown parteeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg can’t believe I got thread title

Gonna treat myself to a WKD tonight. Gonna get myself all dressed up with my eyelashes on and invitee the local neighbours over for a lockdown parteeeeee
Don’t forget to get on your kitchen counters and put on a show for your party guests

• Wow
Reactions: 9
ACB0BAA2-D790-4EC9-83A5-7D60A33C0B2F.png

I was gonna recommend this to be the new title but I was too late😂😂 please put it forward when it’s time for another one👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Next one is yours mami 🥰

so @Dr Dorian gave us a little tea to end the last thread but I’m feeling a little thirsty! ~Think Madison at a club 2 days post op kind of thirsty~ and I’m gagging for abit more truth be told.
Dr Dorian's sessions provide the best tea

Another thing I forgot to mention, she’s recently been following modelling companies lately 😂😂(not sure if she still is) does she honestly think with them air bags and her puffed up face she’ll ever model again except for page 3??

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Next one is yours mami 🥰

so @Dr Dorian gave us a little tea to end the last thread but I’m feeling a little thirsty! ~Think Madison at a club 2 days post op kind of thirsty~ and I’m gagging for abit more truth be told.
at a club two days post op thirsty 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The issue with all these girls, especially Mads, getting veneers/crowns is that they are getting them done whilst their lips are plumped up to the max. Imagine HOW BAD those teeth will look without lip filler, like she's going to look soo horsey. Realistically she can't continue to get lip fillers for years and years to come because it fucks up your lips and migrates everywhere, so just imagine what she's going to look like. Such a mistake and what a mess...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Why has she only just started following lookingforlewys?? They did podcasts together earlier this year

The issue with all these girls, especially Mads, getting veneers/crowns is that they are getting them done whilst their lips are plumped up to the max. Imagine HOW BAD those teeth will look without lip filler, like she's going to look soo horsey. Realistically she can't continue to get lip fillers for years and years to come because it's fucks up your lips and migrates everywhere, so just imagine what she's going to look like. Such a mistake and what a mess...
The fact Han has had filler and her new teeth are still huge for her face makes me howl

Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has already been answered but howcome her real name is Plant but she uses Knowles??? Don’t get it at all

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been answered but howcome her real name is Plant but she uses Knowles??? Don’t get it at all
We are honestly not sure why she changed it, she’s never addressed it. It’s just of her weird quirks she has where she tries to be something she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The issue with all these girls, especially Mads, getting veneers/crowns is that they are getting them done whilst their lips are plumped up to the max. Imagine HOW BAD those teeth will look without lip filler, like she's going to look soo horsey. Realistically she can't continue to get lip fillers for years and years to come because it fucks up your lips and migrates everywhere, so just imagine what she's going to look like. Such a mistake and what a mess...
I'd not even thought if that. They're going to look back in a few years and really regret all this!

Reactions: 6
We are honestly not sure why she changed it, she’s never addressed it. It’s just of her weird quirks she has where she tries to be something she’s not.
Knowles is the surname of her sister in law and being the chameleon that she is , she started using as she obviously didn’t like being known as plant ! Which is funny because she has all the personality of one !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You have to get them replaced every 10 years which really scares me... what they gonna do when YouTube has died and they’ve got no money and their natural teeth have been filed down to nothing 😫

Reactions: 9
Knowles is the surname of her sister in law and being the chameleon that she is , she started using as she obviously didn’t like being known as plant ! Which is funny because she has all the personality of one !!
Do you happen to know if she has legally changed it to Knowles or has she just been saying her last name is Knowles for years without changing it?

Reactions: 2
Do you happen to know if she has legally changed it to Knowles or has she just been saying her last name is Knowles for years without changing it?
I don’t think she has legally changed it but I will see what I can find out 🤪😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.