Madison Sarah #8 A few shags and a trip to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to get them replaced every 10 years which really scares me... what they gonna do when YouTube has died and they’ve got no money and their natural teeth have been filed down to nothing 😫
If they’ve had them done here in the UK and actual veneers their teeth won’t have been filed down to stumps. That’s usually only required for crowns, like they do in Turkey (even though they call them ‘veneers’). But they do still require changing/replacing every X amount of years so she’ll be clinging onto YouTube for all it’s worth to make sure she can afford it. Probably end up down the OF route😬

Reactions: 7
You have to get them replaced every 10 years which really scares me... what they gonna do when YouTube has died and they’ve got no money and their natural teeth have been filed down to nothing 😫
They’ve not had them filed down which is probably why they look so big. Hans really crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knowles is the surname of her sister in law and being the chameleon that she is , she started using as she obviously didn’t like being known as plant ! Which is funny because she has all the personality of one !!
How do I set this thing to alert me when the Dr is in the house? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the teeth look AWFUL I'm actually in shock, why not just get edge bonding/invisalign which looks way more natural???

Reactions: 10
the teeth look AWFUL I'm actually in shock, why not just get edge bonding/invisalign which looks way more natural???
I don’t think Rach and Mads teeth look too bad. They are quite fake looking and I preferred them before but they aren’t as big as Hans. Must be to do with the size of their natural teeth since they just had veneers placed over the top

Reactions: 7
What a shock she’s bought Prada bags for Rach and Han

Big effort to be thoughtful Mads

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Rach and Mads teeth look too bad. They are quite fake looking and I preferred them before but they aren’t as big as Hans. Must be to do with the size of their natural teeth since they just had veneers placed over the top
Do you have a before and after picture of hans i've never followed her?

What a shock she’s bought Prada bags for Rach and Han

Big effort to be thoughtful Mads
Knew she'd just buy them something designer... she's so tacky and thoughtless. Couldn't think of anything original.

Reactions: 18
In the space of one month of living with Mads, Han has become a carbon copy of her from the hair down to the teeth :confused:

Reactions: 21
I can hand on heart say I would much rather receive the thoughtful gifts like rach bought, rather than a prada bag

Reactions: 22
I loved Han cos she was a sweet and normal influencer like Sophdoeslife. Really relatable and seemed so nice and so chill to watch. Now she’s just an influenzaaa with loads of fillers, designer tit and flogs fast fashion

Reactions: 24
The gift swap video is up ladiessss
Drinking isn’t a personality trait Mads 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Mads addresses the Pete situation you can literally see Rach roll her eyes because of the amount of lies, then she just doesn’t look up again bc of how much tit she’s talking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So i just saw Mads’ new video and was like wow that tequila looks nice...£138?!!?! For a bottle of tequila. I will take the spoons 3 for £5.15

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s dating her first ex boyfriend again? What is wrong with her and him for that instance LMAO

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.