Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Her mentioning Tattle makes more people come here and that’s how people join us so thanks for the shout-out hun xoox

Reactions: 17

justwatching121

Is the constant middle finger annoying anyone else??? Now it’s like that’s all she posts and it’s starting to bug me😂 absolutely rinsing it now. Tbh it’s probs cause it’s been mentioned on here and that’s why she’s doing it

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Rach hasn’t deleted some of the comments ... maybe she’s also a bad bitch and doesn’t care?

Omg she looks like a proper crackhead who the hell does that smoking through a hole of a window 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 look at the state of these little boys acting like they are gangsters pleaaaeeeeeeee.
Do these apartments not even have balconies? Paying 1.5k for a box lmao 😂😂

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
All the comments of her new video are about her copying Jordan. Maddy's gonna be up all night deleting.

I feel like the real reason she gets nasty in her comments section is because she thinks they are from us when I'm pretty sure 90% of us have never commented on her videos.

Last edited:
I am SORRY if it has been mentioned again BUT WHY DO THEY KEEP RAVING ABOUT THERE MINIMUM SEASONING FOOD!!!!

here’s the recipe guys:

buy precooked prawns
Put Nando’s sauce on it
Take avocado out skin
Lay salad leaves
Put it in a wrap
Toast it

Seriously?????? Whilst watching a video of a guy saying he fancies her????? Sorry baddie baddie WiFey that don’t care about men and what they think BUT SHOWING UR DEAD FOOD WHILST WATCHING A VIDEO ABOUT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, if she had to handle food for longer then ten mins she might accuse the prawn for checking her out

• Haha

chunkylover53

Chatty Member

This girl lies unprovoked 😭 I can guarantee what she said at 14:35 is BS. Did she fuck go against what her driving test examiner
said. Apparently she drove back on her own accord even though he told her to carry on driving 🤣🤥 I bet that’s why it jumps to another clip, she had to cut out the part where Rachel will have called her out for her bullshit. It’s so obvious she sees through madisons lies and I’m living for it
also wtf is she wearing...the other girls are in comfy hoodies and she's wearing a see through vest top with what looks like a bikini underneath in NOVEMBER

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Makes more sense why she was grinding on the kitchen counter now... trying to show off the goods for the boys. May as well throw some notes at her and call it a day.

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Genuine question and I will put my hands up if I'm wrong but how is there bubble making wrong, all I've seen them do (so far) is Hannah moving in with Madison and Rachel going to to them or them going to her which is allowed, have they done anything else during this lockdown that isn't allowed that you can prove, if so I'll admit my wrong.
the thing is that Hannah was living with her family. She is already part of a household. you can’t just decide one day your with your family and then next you’ll move into a flat with your mate and then after 4 weeks move back. she would have needed to isolate before moving in with mads which she didn’t do, she was out at ménagerie with Madison Rachel and Lidia and meeting them all for breakfast (against the single household rules)
Manchester were in tier 3 right before the lockdown which means NO MIXING WITH OTHER HOUSEHOLDS. So at what point was she able to pack up her stuff and move it over to madison whilst following guidelines?!

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Sorry pal, mads is too busy sliding in footballers dms

I can’t find the post I responded to now but it was a comment from someone being nice saying something like hi mads what bra do you wear like a fan and she replied with hi I’m not wearing a bra I just got a good surgeon, thanks for the love or something. She could have just been helpful and offered the girl some info on different bras she likes. Seemed to me like a proper bitchy response like when you’re at work and you put as per my previous email which really reads fuck you for not reading what I said before. 🤣
She did the same in a comment asking about what tan she used. She was like “I don’t use fake tan sorry” acting like it’s her natural skin colour

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Anyone ever noticed that Maddie doesn’t get half as much sent to her in PR as Rach/Han - considering they’re on similar platforms/same friendship groups? Yes the fact that she doesn’t do as much make up content contributes, but really I think it’s because most companies can see she would cheapen the brand lol
Baddy barely does anything, at least Rach and Han put SOME effort in. Mads just orders stuff, shoves her tits on our face and peace sign and talks about self love all the while crying over Umar for 3 days.

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
It's not like mads has been sticking to the rules anyway, she doesn't care. She'll probably say her trip is essential to work
Also posted this on Rach's thread but I think mads 'attitude will be very similar

Also on another note, the middle finger thing is so cringe 😂😂 no other influencer acts like her, it's just embarrassing
Fucking hell. Tweeting this to all her snowflake “My mEnTaL hEaLtHhhH” followers? Fucking CBAAAAAA with these TRASH influencers, influencing people TO DO THE WRONG THING.
never watching a Rach video ever again, even to hate watch she is not getting my 1 view towards her 39p Adsense or whatever shite she makes. Can’t be a lot with the amount she contemplates doing onlyfans.

• Haha
  • Heart