Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
fully aware this isn’t a Holly Boon thread buuuuuuut how different does she look here?? was looking on a salon’s page and randomly saw her on it. she looks a lot older and very different without filters

5AD3E6CB-2F7C-4A3B-809E-AA8E4F493A93.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16

KYLIE

VIP Member
Everytime she uses a new filter that distorts your entire face I try it and I sit there in shock at what she is passing herself off to look like.

I’ve never seen her upload a story without one. And if she does, it’s been “saved” and re uploaded to hide that it’s got filters it. It’s a really sorry way to live, not ever being able to upload a photo or memory because you haven’t had your face altered digitally by a filter. How truly sad.

Alicia-M

Rach said in lockdown 1 her and Jack live in the same building which means they’re part of 1 household and can be together so she can’t ‘switch’ her bubble in that case as she’s not entitled to have a bubble if her building is a household. Now she’s saying she lives alone so can bubble with M/H. They literally just pick and choose the rules to justify themselves when people call them out. How about just stay in your own homes for 4 weeks like the rest of us and save us from another say it or shot it where you don’t answer anything just Rachel interrupts and talks over the other two in a shit accent

Katleesi

VIP Member
My god is her middle finger up yet again. Someone show this girl some class. The only outfits she has are tracksuits or lingerie. She’s such a common little chav.

no mention of being Italian whilst she’s eats Italian food... maybe she’s gonna phase out her fake heritage now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Kindred_

VIP Member
This thread been quiet since Louisa hit 😒 is everyone startled?
I’ve noticed you are more concerned with what other members are doing, not trying to start anything, just saying feel free to put forward some of your opinions on mads or offer up a discussion.
she’s pretty boring at the mo but I’m sure she will come back with a bang once she’s starved of attention.

Anyone find it weird that when the 3 of them were talking about when they last had sex, Rach said a month ago but Hannah said it's going to be a year soon, didn't she live with her boyfriend until about 3 month ago? Maybe the reason for separation?! Mads obviously didn't reply as she knows that people would work out that it perfectly coincided with the whole Pete incident.
I thought at the time that it could be down to them having so sexual chemistry. Because there was no “real reason” why they split. They probably just became like roommates. That timeline still doesn’t add up though does it? Because that would mean they weren’t sexual longggg before she moved in with him?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Has anyone peeped a lot of comments on Mads photos are things like "since when is she mixed" - I wonder if she's going to address this eventually or just keep deleting "the hate" and carry on?

• Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
Putting a roast chicken and some veg in the oven isn’t fucking WIFEEEY MATERIAL

There’s not ONE bad comment left on her video wow, happy Sunday honey happy deleting day

• Haha

lozzapalozza

In Molly Mae’s newest vlog she mentions that she saw Mads, Han and Rach bubbled under this new bubble rule that’s allowed (supposedly) but omg as if Molly mentioned their irrelevant asses 🤣 Mads be in the comments like omg wifey xxx even though all three of them slated Tommy when he went into Love Island because he dated Han’s friend (Millie)

Last edited:

Itsjustwhatithink!

View attachment 312031
I get such bad vibes from her most recent comment. It just comes across so rude to me? Different people will have different opinions when it comes to half siblings and technically they are only half anyway so I don’t get the need to be rude
I'm going to stick up for her on this one....I have what many would refer to as "half" siblings but I absolutely hate that term, always have. They're my siblings full stop. Putting the half in there somehow makes it feel less loving or less of family but that's not true, my siblings lived with me as Mads' did with her, perhaps that makes a difference, I dunno but there's no need to include the half.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m gonna just leave this here...
B0FB56A1-11A8-413A-BE2D-1AAE3C301770.jpeg

also beggy maddy is on the prowl - she’s started following Chelsea player Fikayo Tomori

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
It’s probably because Mads personality and her best friend changes every 5 minutes. I can imagine her to get really bitter if Han wouldn’t drop all her plans with her bf to be with Mads.

3C708F98-52F1-465F-A43D-77D75AD396BC.jpeg
People are dying mads... and all you care about is not being able to maintain your fake skin colour

Last edited:
  • Angry

Kyliexoxoxo123

I think the thing with Han is she’s as much of a dick as mads is but she doesn’t put on a fake persona amd call herself a bad bitch and swear and belittle her viewers. I think she is a genuinely nice person, just a selfish 20 year old as many people her age are

lozzapalozza

Omg I posted to the wrong thread but I said:
My god they drink everyday, doubt they would even have a friendship without being drunk considering their so bland 🥴 they remind me of underage girls who think they are so cute and edgy bc they get drunk off one shot and pretend to be more drunk than they are
Fml 😭🤣

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Then again she called herself “absolutely stunning” and us “bitter bitches” on her two other accounts so really.... the girls tapped.
“Can I just say though, how absolutely stunning is she” hahahahaha still makes me piss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha