Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Loool I always find it bare funny when girls on one hand are like ‘girls should be equal, there shouldn’t be roles in relationships, you shouldn’t need attention from men’ when ALL they do is contradict this by saying ‘wife me’ LOOOL how thirsty are you for a man???????? It’s not hard to put some par boiled roast potatoes and a chicken in the oven x

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Katleesi

VIP Member
Aw is our mads pretending to be out with a man again like when she pretended to be on holiday with a man but in reality she was just with her fam 😂😂 why does she try to surround herself with mystery, it’s so funny.

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Her attitude is so ugly. What kind of role model is she to her young poor fans who adore her ffs

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
I'm going to stick up for her on this one....I have what many would refer to as "half" siblings but I absolutely hate that term, always have. They're my siblings full stop. Putting the half in there somehow makes it feel less loving or less of family but that's not true, my siblings lived with me as Mads' did with her, perhaps that makes a difference, I dunno but there's no need to include the half.
There’s no disputing that but her tone was (as usual) rude

• Heart

lozzapalozza

going to leave hundred of comments right now. I bet she won’t be able to delete them all.
I love you I love you I love you

Wait she says in the video she hasn’t been able to see Holly bc of lockdown? But they live in the same building? And you’ve been seeing Rach and the chavvy lads? Sooo which is it hun?

justwatching121

D0ADAA42-7F66-4F24-A498-797C89192BBA.jpeg

I get such bad vibes from her most recent comment. It just comes across so rude to me? Different people will have different opinions when it comes to half siblings and technically they are only half anyway so I don’t get the need to be rude

Katleesi

VIP Member
Madison “ we need to love the body that we are in”

but you didnt love the body you was in thats why you got your tits done😂 your not the best advocate darlinn
It’s so patronising coming from someone who’s changed every feature they possibly can on their body. Catch the little dig about “stop judging people for plastic surgery”. I judge your surgery Mads, because it’s one of the worst boob jobs I’ve seen.

LMAOOOO Holly’s stories about filters being catfishs and not how people look 😂😂 she mentioned the baby face filter. I’m crying.

Last edited:

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think there’s an underlying sense of rivalry between all of them tbh. I honestly, don’t believe they are as close as they make out. You know those girls that act bffs but are actually just close to keep an eye on what the other girls doing. That vibe. How’s mads gonna feel if lockdown gets extended and han’s gotta to stay in the shag pad for longer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before - but anyone else been sensing a LOT of tension and animosity between mads and Rachel? It seems as if rach is really sick of her shit and making herself out to be ‘so chill and so laid back’ LOL being late Everywhere don’t make you chill, it makes you rude and lazy. How she describes herself and who she is are whole different people loool.

maybe her calling Aaliyah ‘A LIAR’ is morse code for who she really is

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
She’s better off staying with absolutely anyone except mads let’s face it 🤣🤣
Why are we always called jealous?? I can whole heartedly say I’m not jealous.
I’m trying to think of somebody I’m jealous of, it would be somebody with talent, bravery, courage, kindness, selflessness, and again talent.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Can someone please explain why she’s so obsessed with Holly? Holly seems so boring to me, can’t bare to watch any of her videos as she’s so dry 😂

Katleesi

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA how she can actually say 'I'm not sure why I look mixed race?!'
She literally tans herself on sunbeds (making her look darker, shock horror) and gets lip fillers to make her lips look twice the size (a trait more typical of WOC) and edits her photos again to make her look darker. For her to say she's not sure why she's starting to look mixed race is a fucking joke. Blackfishing completely and she knows it. Honestly as a POC, it's insulting.
And styling her baby hairs; I’m convinced she’s using fake tan on top of using the sun beds to make herself look even darker.

Regina George

VIP Member
too busy buying filler, designer and implants to furnish her apartment.

also Han mentioned in her video she's getting nose filler next week... I'm sure Mads will go with her to get more shit pumped into her lips.
Wait, really? In a pandemic and all they are arsed about is filler. I didn’t even think filler places would be open?! Only in influencer world is filler ‘essential’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry