Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
671B7C57-070E-4925-81E3-6E901FD1BE75.jpeg

when you can’t stop reading about yourself online because you’re too self absorbed to function. (Her eyebrows look very grinch-esque here) cba to watch the rest of the video soz Han.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

B130

With everything going on in the world who are you to say she's better off with her family??? Last I checked you don't know any of these girls so how can you say the problem isn't mental health, she might want to stay with a friend over family, just because family is blood that means nothing. Not saying she necessarily has a bad relationship with her family but even if she did she might just not post it. Don't forget both Hannah, Mads and Rachel all have the same job in the same industry and with all this hate it can't be easy, they can support each other the most with this stuff because they understand. Honestly, sorry for the rant but I just can't believe some people having the audacity to say who she's better off staying with and being so naive to how prevalent mental health is right now.

No, all I am saying is there's severe jealousy if you're all giving out about where someone is staying for lockdown. I never said breaking rules is okay and I never said I agree that they have, I'm saying we have not yet seen them break a rule during THIS lockdown so don't lash on the hate purely over where someone is staying. That's all I said, no need to get so offended.
So we don’t know them enough to say it’s not a mental health problem.. but you know them enough to state that it’s a mental health problem..? So which one are you then Mads? Han? Rach? If you watch any of Hans videos you can tell she doesn’t have anything other than a really good relationship with her family. Maddie moved out to live on her own and lead an independent life but she’s done anything but that since moving out. If she can’t live on her own during a 4 week lockdown then how is she expected to be on her own for the duration of her life whilst these blue tick dicks use her for what she’s worth and then drop her like a sack of shit?🙄As for the jealousy, omg I’m so JeAlOuS of someone that can’t stick to some rules just wish I could be so bad ass and not have any consideration for absolutely anyone🥱😴

• Heart
  • Haha

Justreading123

I actually find it so sad how she now can’t post one story without a filter, it’s such a bad example for young girls, the way they change your face so dramatically is unhealthy and she clearly doesn’t actually like how she looks without it any more? Serious body dysmorphia

Van

With everything going on in the world who are you to say she's better off with her family??? Last I checked you don't know any of these girls so how can you say the problem isn't mental health, she might want to stay with a friend over family, just because family is blood that means nothing. Not saying she necessarily has a bad relationship with her family but even if she did she might just not post it. Don't forget both Hannah, Mads and Rachel all have the same job in the same industry and with all this hate it can't be easy, they can support each other the most with this stuff because they understand. Honestly, sorry for the rant but I just can't believe some people having the audacity to say who she's better off staying with and being so naive to how prevalent mental health is right now.

No, all I am saying is there's severe jealousy if you're all giving out about where someone is staying for lockdown. I never said breaking rules is okay and I never said I agree that they have, I'm saying we have not yet seen them break a rule during THIS lockdown so don't lash on the hate purely over where someone is staying. That's all I said, no need to get so offended.
Lots of people have lost their jobs during this pandemic and they have families to feed or people out there really struggling just to pay bills. They can easily still make videos solo and earn money from that and their Instagram. So sorry, the whole jobs excuse is bs. Considering they flout buying designer things a lot and have been on holidays during this pandemic, I'm sure they ain't struggling for cash.

Katleesi

VIP Member
It's not like mads has been sticking to the rules anyway, she doesn't care. She'll probably say her trip is essential to work
Also posted this on Rach's thread but I think mads 'attitude will be very similar

Also on another note, the middle finger thing is so cringe 😂😂 no other influencer acts like her, it's just embarrassing
it's because of selfish twats like the 3 of them not sticking to the rules in the first place that we have to go into another lockdown.

also a side note... I absolute pmsl every time I see my dp 😂 😂

Leeylax

She trys to portray herself as this designer baddie but really shes just an insecure immature girl who gets used by anyone she goes with. Always the side chick never the main one lol

Also stop trying to be mixed race its so cringe, your a white girl with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes, just own it😂😂

• Heart

lozzapalozza

I love how they all stop posting stories so they think we don’t know... LOL do they not realise we are the equivalent to CSI Miami

• Haha

Laughalong

VIP Member
Oh God don’t get me started on Han’s hauls. She single handedly has THE worst style I’ve ever seen. Not once have I seen something she looks good in, and I’ve never wanted to buy anything she’s shown lol. The most BASIC yet unflattering style

• Haha
Bad bad baddd vibes between Rachel and mads in the who knows me better video. Madison looks like she is equally going to boil over as much as Rachel.
Rachel is actually so self absorbed lol, you could tell her your leg fell off and she would say both her arms have. It’s like a constant competition with her and other people, including diverting all questions back to her loooooool jokes

• Heart

Alicia-M

Omggg her on BLM. “All the profits from this video will go towards the cause so please watch all the ads fully and I’ll show how much I donate”. Never showed a donation and said she wouldn’t stop talking about BLM on her channel but after a week or so she did. It’s annoying she puts so little effort into her job like “I’ll link this below” doesn’t. “Who wants to see cooking vids on my channel?” people vote.. we see fuck all cooking vids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

MissFinn

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s left Jan in bed to hop to another room 😂 also her continuous middle finger up is gross, Umar doesn’t give a fuck 😂😂😂

Wtf she is embarrassing! Others at her age have professional jobs and she films herself being so "bad". Posing like that you just make urself look like a idiot

Reactions: 17
Its so annoying how these youtubers are trying to come off as genuine and want to raise awareness about sex talk amongst women but like..I'm 99.9999% sure that this video wouldn't exist if it was not for the way overpriced sex toy AD that she's trying to sell us. Idk everything she does seems so fake and forced. I know its her job and everything but you're trying to be like our 'big sis' as she called it and simultaneously trying to sell us a £200 sex toy that probably a very little portion of her mostly underage subscribers could afford? :/ I also laughed when in the same sentence she moaned about people judging plastic surgery and right after was like ''you NEED to learn to love your bodieeee''

Kindred_

VIP Member
It’s the way she puts her finger up and then looks off to the side and laughs and then sticks her tongue out, as if it’s all so off the cuff, bad bitch, when really it’s the same rehearsed and repeated shit we see everyday. Boring now sweetheart zzzZzZzz

• Heart

Dm2494

O M F G. I’m usually in the imogen threads but I’m fucking living for this hahahahahahahahah do we reckon the police are knocking on her door yet or nah? Also them lads are clappped, the desperation REEKS!

• Haha