Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

0cbxox

Screenshot 2020-11-15 131144.png

This, in combination with the baby hair laying, is blackfish-y, no?
How do white people not see how it's problematic to try to make yourself look ethnically ambiguous :rolleyes:

Side note - I'm Indian and it's still mind boggling to me that white girls are trying to make themselves look darker. Colorism is such a huge thing as a remnant of colonialism & the caste system - the skin lightening industry is a billion dollar industry in India. So many girls in India grow up being bullied for the natural color of their skin :( Tanning to the point of ethnic ambiguity shouldn't be a trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Katleesi

VIP Member
I don’t get all these girls calling her their “biggest inspiration” what exactly is she inspiring anyone to do 😂 the girl can’t even clean her own apartment or do a grocery shop without her mum helping

• Haha

justapossum

Hans starting to really piss me off. I hate the long ads she does in her videos. Her ads are always half the video.
I think her hauls are boring, she always buys the same style of clothes and I don't think they're the most flattering on her.
Plus, I find it weird that (as far as I am aware) nobody has called her out for the fact that when she was in a relationship, Maddy and Rach were nowhere to be seen, but as soon as she broke up with her boyfriend, they're the best of friends again... Seems like the typical dick move to ditch your mates for your boyfriend.
Just my opinion anyway.

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
The post has been deleted what did it say 👀👀
I can’t find the post I responded to now but it was a comment from someone being nice saying something like hi mads what bra do you wear like a fan and she replied with hi I’m not wearing a bra I just got a good surgeon, thanks for the love or something. She could have just been helpful and offered the girl some info on different bras she likes. Seemed to me like a proper bitchy response like when you’re at work and you put as per my previous email which really reads fuck you for not reading what I said before. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Laughalong

VIP Member
Does no one think it is weird how Rach does fully dig Mads out on camera??? You can’t even say it’s just Rach, because she never does it to Hannah there definitely is underlying tension. They are definitely held together by Hannah/Youtube. The fact they don’t cut these bits out the videos so surely Mads watches it back during editing and realises one of her “best friends” doesn’t actually like her lol

Katleesi

VIP Member
Full fridge cos Jan fills it... just saying. Imagine being 23 living on your own, but your mum still does your grocery shop for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tea4u

VIP Member
Just wanted to say good luck for lockdown 2.0 everyone. (Apart from Mads)
We did it before and we can do it again 💖
(Well mads didn’t bother but anyhoo)
If you are struggling or just need a rant or anonymous friend then you can always message me on here and I’ll do my best to be a listening ear 💖💖💖
(Again, mads please don’t message me on one of your fake accounts) xxxx
Same too here for everyone because you’re all my favourites on Tattle. Sometimes I wish we were real life friends 😂😂💕

• Heart

B130

Weird that she thinks people genuinely believed she was a strict JW yet can’t even stick to a few rules like staying in and not mixing households👀

P.s not so baddie are ya maddie when you can’t just own your shit and accept you’ve done wrong

• Heart