Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Can she just get cancelled already? honestly, sick of her attitude, who the fuck thinks it's okay to speak to people like that. She's wired. No wonder she can't have a real job working with people.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Hahahax

WHAT IN THE BLACK FACE IS THIS??? How is this ok? I’m baffled how she thinks this is ok seeing as she’s a BLM “advocate “
BBB855F8-97E5-4AD6-B8AF-35686B2C1FBC.png
D66B8309-FEB9-4DBD-8176-639C69C2457E.png
BF4C07A7-2454-4DA0-B4A8-74605569C558.png

I haven’t put a filter on or altered those images they’re screen grabs from Hannah’s latest YouTube video which is up for anyone to see. I’m actually appalled she’s meant to be the same ethnicity as the two to her right no? Absolutely vile!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Katleesi

VIP Member
He was probably hanging out the back of her while checking tattle and seen we all knew but let him carry on ...absolute cum bucket she is
Holy shit 😂🤣 this is the best thing I’ve read today

6D556499-5C2A-4DFB-BF5E-4370C84E3FD3.jpeg

Hmm and the rest of it love

• Haha
Reactions: 24

lozzapalozza

Why does everyone have an issue with han staying with rach? Ever heard of mental health? No rules say that you're not allowed stay with someone and rachel lives alone so therefor she can see them in or outdoors what is your issue with that. I understand they have broken previous rules but they haven't broken any yet so what's the issue? I'm sure every single person posting here or at least 90% have broken a rule. Just because they don't show the bad in their doesn't mean it's not there smh, can't believe people are actually out here giving out that they say they're independent but are isolating together the jealousy is beyond me, let them at it until they break one of the rules.
Because it IS breaking the rules are you thick. Sorry but there’s millions of people with mental health problems but don’t break the rules because they are decent human beings. You are a obviously a little Baddie Maddie minion because you’ve clearly not read the hundreds of times we’ve pointed out the rules they have broken so won’t waste my breath on you. Scroll up for proof hun. You just said they have previously broken the rules then proceeded to say they haven’t do you realise that makes no sense 🤣 literally contradicted yourself there. Do you know the definition of jealousy? That is not it. How in the world is pointing out rule breaking jealousy? Next time you want to come here make sure you think about a clear, concise arguement because you spewed your little spiel and made no sense and made yourself look a fool. Now I think it’s time you go comment on your Queen’s posts “omg hunnie so pretti ly for life❤❤❤“ and get out of here because you are a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Katleesi

VIP Member
Honestly that whole apartment building reminds me of the trashy hostels I stayed at when I went travelling..

Reactions: 23

Kyliexoxoxo123

I personally like Rachel. I think she can see right through mads’ bullshit and calls her out for it, plus I think she’s hilarious and the only one with a bit of personality to her and posts real body types.

• Heart

snow64

that is honestly shocking. No wonder she’s been caning the sunbeds trying to keep up with that colour.
hahahaha she just said ‘I can’t do cream bronzer it makes me look muddy’ tbh love you look a bit muddy anyway

I thought she was cream bronzer queen

• Haha

Itsjustwhatithink!

Anyone else think she’s starting to look mixed race ... she use to be pale and her skins getting darker and darker
She curled her baby hair last week too to make it look like afro hair. Why is she not being called out for this like others are? She claims she has olive skin but her parents are about as pale as they come! Her sister has ginger hair for goodness sake!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Laughalong

VIP Member
I really refrain from making unnecessary digs but another observation I’ve seen from Mads, Han and Rach (and to be honest, I hope you see this Madison because hopefully you’ll stop)

I’ve NEVER seen a group of girls preach on about how much they’re “enjoying” being single and not looking for relationships, when really it’s the absolute opposite. You can just tell they’re obsessed with boys, sliding into DMs, replying to DMs etc. shown by the fact all three have gone as low as to sleeping with Love Islanders. You’ve got Mads who’s been with Umar (and it wasn’t for his charming personality, was it). She constantly follows boys in the spotlight, and unfollows them if she doesn’t get the attention she was after. Admit you’re a clout chaser and move on, at least then I’d respect it as opposed to painting out like you’re an independent woman. No, you’re just a slag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alicia-M

I can’t watch any of their videos anymore cos it makes me feel like I’m with a girl group who leaves me out by laughing with each other at their inside jokes and sometimes I can’t make out what they’re saying cos they’re talking to each other and not the camera (their viewers)! So thanks to everyone who’s taking one for the team by watching this crap and giving updates on here 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

lozzapalozza

LOL your ma works for the government supposedly and you can’t even follow the rules pure comedy that

• Haha