Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina George

VIP Member
Omg she is obsessed with sticking her middle finger up it’s so weird. We need to include the 🖕🏼 emoji in next thread title if emojis are allowed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Leeylax

Surprise surprise shes going to dubai we all know why😂 probably gonna get pissed on while shes there

Also instead manchester supposed to be in tier 3? Oh yeah forgot shes above the rules

• Haha

Lozzarose

Don’t know why they’re all trying to make it look like they’re making a conscious effort to follow the rules now when they’ve consistently broke them for months on end and plastered it all over social media 🤔😒

• Sick

Katleesi

VIP Member
Basically it means that your account won't get as much reach. You won't be suggested to anyone, you won't come up in the search box, if you use hashtags your posts won't come up, won't show on explore page etc

Insta probably has algorithms to detect users for things like nudity. That's the only rule I can think of that would get mads shadow banned. Other ways you can get shadowbanned is stuff like spamming, or inappropriate behaviour

No idea how long it lasts though
Does sliding in every male blue tick dms class as inappropriate behaviour also?

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
There really needs to be a “I’m dead 💀” reaction because the “haha” really isn’t cutting it 🤣 you lot are tipping me over the edge

• Haha
Also can I just tell you all now that I’m raging I joined tattle and was a shitty unimaginative nappy arse with my name and I asked admin to change it but basically had a stern passive aggressive response (soz Helen) I don’t wanna be a qwertyyuiop but cba deleting and making a new account and coming back in and you bitchez not knowing it’s me cos we’re all so elusive but I hate my name and I wanna be a Cindy and these wings are meant to flyYyYy.

that’s all

Attachments

• Haha

lozzapalozza

M comes across so cheap and tacky in her videos - the videos themselves are also crap 🤣 what a boring set up she has in her apartment aswell. Why rent an expensive apartment but have barely any furniture and one “luxury” blanket but Ikea furniture to go with it (no hate on Ikea, it’s fab, but not for her boujee image). It screams I want to look like I have money when infact I do not 🥴

• Haha
Most stressful week at work and I come home to bed to this TEA 🐸 ☕

hahahaha I’m in sooo much shock 🤣 naaaaht

baddie maddie having a house party and smoking inside too??

it’s defo her and her flat I went and had a stalk too 😒 you can see all the similarities in interior and her outfit 😅

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
someone mentioned earlier she never shows PR packages... today she's now showing PR packages... Mads make it less obvious you obsessively read this page.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Just seen Mads tweet about “tonight’s video is all about sex” ...... isn’t that what Jordan lipscombe uploaded a couple of days ago?! Come on mads, when are you going to start thinking for yourself for once!
Mads *gets tied up once* "YA GYAL IS SO FREaKYYYY"

She's deleted the post she put up earlier but she had this top on barely covering her boobs and just pants on and was like "good morning" again Mads, your primary audience are 13 year old girls. No one wants to see your vag first thing in the morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lozzapalozza

Ew she looks like a dirty tramp smoking 🤢 anything to get a shag and look cool, please someone report her rn

• Haha