Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Just watched her playlist video... im in no way a prude but shocked she played WAP around her Jehovah’s Witness mum lol
I find it more embarrassing that her mum blatantly still waits on her hand and foot. Imagine moving out to be more independent only to have your mum still come around and do everything for you.

Reactions: 15

muggedoff

This was on Maddie’s latest IG post
She’s definitely trying to pretend she’s at least mixed race and it’s weird. The amount of money she’s putting into pretending to be another race and person. Fake surname as well!

It’s actually crazy to see how much she’s changed in two years, she lacks a strong sense of self. I can see her changing her entire interests/look/accent/personality again in a few years. Or for a man lol.

• Heart

lozzapalozza

Why’s Han only have a tiny bit of personalatieeeee when she’s had a drink 🥴 even then she forces it harder than a constipated horse

• Haha

sarahrusoo

I really want to send him a dm and say WE ARE IN FUCKING LOCKDOWN YOU UGLY DUMB TWAT. Should I ????

Tea4u

VIP Member
Funny how the 3 of them were out together but none showed each other because they know it’s WRONG. Just bloody go out and don’t post flouting the rules once again 🙄🙄🙄

Ttt3333

It's not like mads has been sticking to the rules anyway, she doesn't care. She'll probably say her trip is essential to work
Also posted this on Rach's thread but I think mads 'attitude will be very similar

Also on another note, the middle finger thing is so cringe 😂😂 no other influencer acts like her, it's just embarrassing

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Hunbun123

Fair enough, shame on them and you all have every right to be angry. Last thing I will say however is, if you all dislike Madison so much then why are you wasting your breath, discussing the fact she's breaking rules fair enough but just dissing her as a human is point blank wrong no? You can say oh but it's because she's done this and this, but you only know this because you're searching for it. Would you not be better off spending your time doing something productive rather than hating on a British youtuber? I'm sure this will get some replies calling one of Maddie's minions when I'm really not, I just don't agree with this sort of hate, it's called cyber bullying, just because you aren't directly commenting on her videos makes no difference, you know she can see this and you're just hating on unnecessary things like her boobs or editing photos. If it bothers you that much just don't look at it. You can say Madison's a bad person all you like, but none of you are an better by doing all of this (I'm not talking about commenting on anything covid related, that's fair enough because it is wrong). You can reply to this saying hey mads or whatever you'll say but if that's all you have to say you know well that what I'm saying is true. Just saying, if she bothers you that much just unfollow her and don't watch her, after all, all you're doing is bringing more money to her bank and wasting your time. Be better.
You really are something else look at your own comments on Olivia Neil’s thread. People on here are exposing Madison’s disgusting lies and just for the record the majority on here were subscribers at one point. If you even look at how she has made comments regarding Patrick someone who she claimed to have such a close friendship with to the likes of Tommy Fury with her little possy insinuating he was lying about his own mother having cancer!! Feel free to keep defending these scumbags who were quick enough to accept Molly Mae’s PR for some dolla!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Hunbun123

Once again for attention everybody knows when to start decorating for Christmas even non Christians. Clearly she is trying to now use the JW card now as she soon realised she can gain attention from it funny how she never disclosed her belief when she was an active JW. 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Baddy Maddy uploaded a new video and Han moved in with her for lockdown. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 anything so they can all be together and say it’s for work. Let’s see what they do or will it be more drunk say it or shot it 🤔
She called herself a seasoned white girl, oh babe thought you was Persian and Italian?

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Are they actually really friends? The more they do these videos the more obvious it becomes they don’t know anything about one another
Rachel literally doesn’t know a thing about mads 🤣 she thought her and Hannah went to the same school lol
And to think they bought her a Louis Vuitton best mate bracelet 🤣🤣

Doesn’t it feel like an alternate universe when you think of Madison being engaged at 19.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Yeah it is, but influencers don’t have to follow the rules. Content over corona y’know x
They are actual bullshitters loads of influencers are bullshitting I dislike this lockdown but Christ why do they post it all online for the world to see!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think they forget that a lot of people read here without actually ever posting on here... so have fun trying to keep hiding it folks

😂 tbh if I were Rach I'd try and save my own neck and say "I went home after drinks with the girls" - because only Mads was caught on video and Han obviously because she is living there.

Tea4u

VIP Member
The people who ride or die for her.. WHO are you riding for??? She doesn’t give a fuck about you

• Haha