Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahrusoo

Hans starting to really piss me off. I hate the long ads she does in her videos. Her ads are always half the video.

Reactions: 14

Itsjustwhatithink!

I feel like Han is the only one that's actually friends with either of them. Like Mads and Han are obviously friends and Han and Rach are friends but I don't get a close vibe with Rach and Mads.
I think this too. I feel like Rach is tolerating their friendship just cos she's so close to Han but if Han ever stopped hanging with Mads, Rach would cut Mads out in a heartbeat.

• Heart

Harry

Chatty Member
Quite sad when you think about it, the three of them in lockdown (use that term loosely) getting pissed grinding on the kitchen counter all in the name of content for the gram because let’s face it who acts like that unless it’s for attention and boy does fake tits love attention

• Haha
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think the finger up is to us because she’s posted a quote about how “unfulfilled people love drama”.... mads take a break from being up your own ass and stop reading about yourself unless you’re gonna change for the better from it don’t worry about it sweethearttttt

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Surely if Han has moved in they can’t then form another bubble as that no longer means Mads is living alone? Rach is already in a bubble with Jack.. since she’s always with him.

Honestly I’m not trying to be rude... but her face in this video is a perfect example of how much she edits her face...

Last edited:

lozzapalozza

If everyone is saying you’re doing wrong (which she is) it’s not even a few people now it’s everyone then take a look at yourself in the mirror MADS and take a good hard look at yourself

• Heart
It’s so frustrating cos I feel like I’ve followed her from the very beginning and she’s changed so much but I’m sick of looking at a face and body that’s so heavily Facetuned or tweaked ALL THE TIME

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Katleesi

VIP Member
side note: I'd like to thank this thread for getting me through my night shift tonight 😂 actually has me in stitches.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Lol yeah deleted already 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Did you guys see the story she put up yesterday and then deleted straight away? Apparently she had an argument with a couple on a car park because they were laughing at her for taking insta pics 🥴 basically she just got terrorised by some chavs ..
She wouldn’t have said shit, lets be real. She’d have just got back in the car and drove off. 😂😂

Mads is like one of them lads who just talk utter shite and over-exaggerate every detail in their life

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
O M F G. I’m usually in the imogen threads but I’m fucking living for this hahahahahahahahah do we reckon the police are knocking on her door yet or nah? Also them lads are clappped, the desperation REEKS!
Honestly I can't go on any other threads... this one is too entertaining 😂 I really hope the police show up because you know we'll be getting the indirect stories all day tomorrow (when she finally rolls out of bed at 3pm)

• Haha

tfon046

Bad bad baddd vibes between Rachel and mads in the who knows me better video. Madison looks like she is equally going to boil over as much as Rachel.
Rachel is actually so self absorbed lol, you could tell her your leg fell off and she would say both her arms have. It’s like a constant competition with her and other people, including diverting all questions back to her loooooool jokes
I noticed that when Han and Mads have an inside joke, Rachel tries to divert the attention back to her by making loud comments awkwardly

• Haha

Itsjustwhatithink!

Mads got a busy night ahead of her checking up on here and refreshing her youtube comments to filter out all the ones calling her out, mine was gone before I even got chance to screenshot!

• Haha