Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find odd is it’s not like holly is new.... I remember finding her on IG like 3yrs a go and thinking it was Amrezy... if u were gunna emulate holly wouldnt u have done it from time ago? To me hollys look isn’t striking anymore as it’s the IG baddie clone look. Idk I find it odd someone would be copying it now when it’s been around a while and a lot of people are starting to have this opinion about them all looking the same
The thing is with Madison is that her personality is so dry and lacking, when she’s around friends she hasn’t got a lot to bring to the table. So she just takes on the personality of who she’s with. I don’t think its a conscious choice or that she even knows she does it.

I’ve known a few people like this who just act like whoever they are around.

With Hannah’s accent and Hollys entire look who even is mads 🤣🤣
The fake accent still kills me and you know she’s slowly trying to fade it out so we don’t notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I see you boo, putting your moston accent back on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell how warped her sense of beauty is, she liked this post

That body is unnatural and unattainable without surgery, you can definitely tell the girl has had a bbl

Mads has a lot of young followers who will see someone they look up to idealising this kind of body

They said they were going to China white at the weekend, I'm sorry but how is going out considered 'work' like the excuse they tried to play off

It's just selfish, the rules are there for a reason and Manchester was even considered for the highest tier lockdown due to the number of cases

They know its wrong since mads deleted so many comments about it

It might be petty but I messaged china white to let them aware they don't live together.

Don't worry about it sweetheart 😚✌🏽

They just replied saying they don't have the names aren't booked in :/
That girl is honestly just lucky! She posts a lot on insta about her workouts and her health and fitness. She’s just blessed and sadly it is achievable if you don’t eat out all the time ..

Reactions: 1
That girl is honestly just lucky! She posts a lot on insta about her workouts and her health and fitness. She’s just blessed and sadly it is achievable if you don’t eat out all the time ..
I agree not everyone who has a ‘perfect’ hourglass figure has had a bbl. Not disputing her working out and eating healthy but genetics also play a massive part, that body is not achievable for everyone no matter how much a person may work out and eat healthy which is okay. People need to stop looking at social media for body inspo, no two bodies are going to look the same which Is perfectly fine

Reactions: 7
Not really sure what’s going on but her body isn’t achievable for everyone. Be careful saying stuff like that because a lot of people have issues with their bodies and weight and it’s not as easy to just someone to get a figure like hers whether it’s real or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not really sure what’s going on but her body isn’t achievable for everyone. Be careful saying stuff like that because a lot of people have issues with their bodies and weight and it’s not as easy to just someone to get a figure like hers whether it’s real or not.
I agree it’s not always achievable to have a body like that, a lot of it is down to genetics if all girls are seeing these are skinny waist with big hips and bum and they are naturally slim and with a straight up and down body shape like mads then it’s never gunna be achievable to have a body like
Kim k cos even with the gym

Reactions: 6
I agree not everyone who has a ‘perfect’ hourglass figure has had a bbl. Not disputing her working out and eating healthy but genetics also play a massive part, that body is not achievable for everyone no matter how much a person may work out and eat healthy which is okay. People need to stop looking at social media for body inspo, no two bodies are going to look the same which Is perfectly fine
Thank you but I never said it was achievable for EVERYONE and never said anything about other people’s bodies, As you see I was lightheartedly saying she was blessed as the quoted post was shaming her for BBL; which is also perfectly fine to have! Everyone has insecurities, I’m sure just like that girl does too, she shouldn’t be shamed for BBL for something she’s worked hard for.

That tik tok account is pretty wild they also made another one about people who radiate racist energy and included Rach ...

I highly doubt it’s a regular poster here so makes you wonder how many people read and don’t comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That tik tok account is pretty wild they also made another one about people who radiate racist energy and included Rach ...

I highly doubt it’s a regular poster here so makes you wonder how many people read and don’t comment
Can you link it for us oldies who don’t have tiktok? 🤣

I agree I don’t think it’s a regular poster, it was the “ThEy SaiD iT On TaTtLE LiFE” for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this isn‘t their thread but did anyone get the impression that Han and Rach have slept with the same person from the recent video?

Reactions: 5
She’s out with holly. Bless her, she’s probably hyperventilating with happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing is with Madison is that her personality is so dry and lacking, when she’s around friends she hasn’t got a lot to bring to the table. So she just takes on the personality of who she’s with. I don’t think its a conscious choice or that she even knows she does it.

I’ve known a few people like this who just act like whoever they are around.

With Hannah’s accent and Hollys entire look who even is mads 🤣🤣
The fake accent still kills me and you know she’s slowly trying to fade it out so we don’t notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I see you boo, putting your moston accent back on
Ugh the fake accent does my nut in! I hate when Han goes “hey everyBODTY” “how we all TDOIN” 🤢

Reactions: 13
Ugh the fake accent does my nut in! I hate when Han goes “hey everyBODTY” “how we all TDOIN” 🤢
🤣🤣 same, Han seems alright but this is shgenuinlee why I can’t watch anyyeeee of her vidOessss.

So much more personality and genuinely beautiful too
She was with paddy around this time so to be honest this is probably his personality. She does look beautiful though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.