Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn‘t their thread but did anyone get the impression that Han and Rach have slept with the same person from the recent video?
Oooh what makes you think that?
I haven’t watched the video, is it worth it?xx

Reactions: 4
Not even trying to hide it, proves how much of a vile human being she is
But will be telling people to duck off if they are in her dms calling her out
But don’t worry about it sweetheart the block button is gonna be in full use

So Mads will be painting her nails black tonight when she goes home cos Holly’s nails are black

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I know we keep saying it, but her boobs 🤮🤮🤮

Love how she’s doing her baby hairs atm - we love a witch who appropriates culture. ✌🏼😘

Reactions: 11
The accent is killing me... you know, i was thinking about this the other day and how quickly her accent has changed since she started youtube a few years ago and says how she picks up accents bla bla...BUT lorraine bloody kelly is 60 odd and been working in London with southerners since what feels like 1945 and yet she has the strongest scottish accent known to man. Go figure! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so sick of seeing her huge nipples in every video!! Are her savage x fenteyyy bras not good enough for her or what?? Other girls are scared of being demonitised for showing a quick glance of a nip and here she is with her balloons being the main star of the show every vid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The accent is killing me... you know, i was thinking about this the other day and how quickly her accent has changed since she started youtube a few years ago and says how she picks up accents bla bla...BUT lorraine bloody kelly is 60 odd and been working in London with southerners since what feels like 1945 and yet she has the strongest scottish accent known to man. Go figure! 🤣🤣🤣
So true. My mums aunty is from Ireland and has lived here in Scotland for 60+ years and still has a strong Irish accent like Mrs Brown from Mrs Browns boys! Although about Lorraine Kelly, I’ve heard Scottish accents are very hard to lose🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t the group to put it in but I’ve just saw old photos of holly and I can’t believe how different she looks now! Mads will prob start using hollys surgeon for all her future surgery’s. wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in with a pic of holly saying make me like her 🤣

Reactions: 8
I know this isn’t the group to put it in but I’ve just saw old photos of holly and I can’t believe how different she looks now! Mads will prob start using hollys surgeon for all her future surgery’s. wouldn’t be surprised if she goes in with a pic of holly saying make me like her 🤣
I used to think Holly was either mixed race or the same ethnicity of Robert Kardashian... it’s a madness

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to think Holly was either mixed race or the same ethnicity of Robert Kardashian... it’s a madness
I know I feel like she tries to look Middle Eastern or something because she’s just a basic white girl without all of the surgery and tan

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I feel like she tries to look Middle Eastern or something because she’s just a basic white girl without all of the surgery and tan
Stop 😭😭😭😭 this honestly hurts my head. You can tell from the eyebrows that she’s racist too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Compared to now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.