Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen her out and about? Could shed some light of how she actually looks.. but I’m gonna go with the sun article photos/rach and Hans videos are probably how she actually looks
I have, I live in Manchester and saw them when they went out for Hans birthday. She looks fine just not like her pics 😂

Reactions: 11
I have, I live in Manchester and saw them when they went out for Hans birthday. She looks fine just not like her pics 😂
I think I remember you posting about this!

didn’t somebody have a go at me because I said Mads had a manly walk 😭😭😭 memories x

Loving her social media break btw. Can we take a moments silence for her close friends list on Instagram who are taking the hit this week x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I remember you posting about this!

didn’t somebody have a go at me because I said Mads had a manly walk 😭😭😭 memories x

Loving her social media break btw. Can we take a moments silence for her close friends list on Instagram who are taking the hit this week x
“Social media break” but still has time to post pics with her tits out

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever seen her out and about? Could shed some light of how she actually looks.. but I’m gonna go with the sun article photos/rach and Hans videos are probably how she actually looks
Yes,shes tall with huge lips 👄 and guess what- SHE WAS ON HER PHONE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rach's video disclaimer is hilarious - you weren't meant to be mixing even before the new rules on Monday.
nkooefonfe.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Classing a 20 minute ‘say it or shot it, who knows me better, tipsy confessions’ and all the other tit, repeated videos they put out there as ‘work’ to try and justify why they’re breaking all the rules angers me so much. Let’s not forget going out for food and drinks every night, don’t believe that’s work girls? Especially when there’s people out there that haven’t seen their loved ones for months and months due to this pandemic yet here they are, selfish C U Next Tuesdays.
The only one who somewhat stuck to the rules (as far as I’m aware) was Han when she was living with her then boyfriend and wasn’t meeting the other girls but even she’s starting to get on my nerves now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
spending four hours getting ready to go out on the lash wouldn't classify as work... I think we can all agree that
meanwhile i’ve not been to go to my place of work for 6 months as me & my 3 other colleagues can’t acceptably social distance in the office. but this ‘work’ is perfectly legit. ok huns, it’s actually borderline insulting x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they think anyone gives a toss about their sex lives with these boring repetitive videos? :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do they think anyone gives a toss about their sex lives with these boring repetitive videos? :)
They remind me of those girls in school who just lost their virginity and suddenly it’s all they talk about to everyone to try and seem cool🤣 They’re so immature

Reactions: 16
They remind me of those girls in school who just lost their virginity and suddenly it’s all they talk about to everyone to try and seem cool🤣 They’re so immature
🤣🤣🤣 they are so boring I don’t know who they think they are tbh

Reactions: 4
The work thing would only be allowed if they HAD to work together tho, eg if they were a trio channel then fair enough they’d kinda be right. but they have all have individual channels, so their work bubble is only themselves, not the 3?? like if you’re gonna break the rules just own it (not that that makes it any better) but don’t pretend you’re not ...? treat their subs like actual idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On Rach’s new video she said all 3 of them can be together because what they are doing is “work” 🤣🤣🤣
Not supporting them or agreeing with what they’re doing but it is their jobs isn’t it? Like it’s not as if she’s completely lied cause it is their job

Reactions: 2
They don’t need to film together. There’s no actual need for it. They have their own separate channels. The “working together” thing is complete and utter bullshit!

I know guys who work together all day everyday, share an office and travel to and from jobs together that are not allowed to share a company van anymore. In normal times they shared a van and rode about their jobs with each other in their REAL job.

Reactions: 22
Not supporting them or agreeing with what they’re doing but it is their jobs isn’t it? Like it’s not as if she’s completely lied cause it is their job
Not really. Take Syd & Ell as a for instance, it’s their job too and they’re a joint channel but they managed to film their content separately during the start of the very first lockdown and when they've needed to self isolate. These three have individual channels and for the most part work on their own. They could have found other ways round working together such as Zoom or FaceTime so their excuses are shoddy and not valid at all

Reactions: 13
I might be wrong but I'm sure you are only allowed to have a bubble with one household so hannah, rach and Jack Is not one household? Maddy also sees her mum 😂😂 that whole speech before the vlog is pointless

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.