Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has created a page dedicated to Mads copying holly. They have commented on loads of pictures on her own and friends page sharing the link
how did you come across that?? 👀

Someone has created a page dedicated to Mads copying holly. They have commented on loads of pictures on her own and friends page sharing the link
sorry just seen you mentioned they have commented on pics.

not keen on this tbh, just a reason for fans to blame “tattle trolls”

Reactions: 11
Thick as planks the lot of them.
I’m not swatted up on the rules but im pretty sure they arent ‘form a bubble with whoever you want to and make a tit excuse to go with it’ ???
That’s not how the rules work. You can’t just make a bubble with anyone you want 😂

Also Rach isn’t staying socially distanced with that guy that keeps appearing on her YouTube so that’s 4 households. If you live alone you can create a bubble with one household only and it has to remain the same household.

Reactions: 14
So it seems Madison is trying to do a Rachel now changing into accents. I nearly died at the end of her new upload what the hell was that attempted Scouse accent drop me out 🤣🤣🤣 Also noticed how she picks and chooses when to wear a mask i.e. sitting in the salon her friend works at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They aren’t mixing with other people?? 😂😂😂 then who is this then?
OT but Rachel really doesn’t know how to dress her big boobs. Coming from someone with natural FFs I wouldn’t even glance in the direction of this top 😂

Reactions: 9
The videos with the 3 of them don’t really work. She doesn’t contribute anything... like she just kind of sits there laughing along or not answering questions.

Reactions: 15
The videos with the 3 of them don’t really work. She doesn’t contribute anything... like she just kind of sits there laughing along or not answering questions.
She’s obviously scrolling on Tattle and screaming your name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that she’s so just uninterested and doesn’t seem to have the same humour as rach and Han it’s like she’s just forcing it.

Reactions: 11
08329CA4-5000-460F-A7E0-B781D8367FC7.png
did madison ever admit to having a nose job or no? I just found her old Facebook and that is definitely not the same nose 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
View attachment 273287 did madison ever admit to having a nose job or no? I just found her old Facebook and that is definitely not the same nose 🤣🤣
To be fair, I seen a pic of myself from about 10 years ago compared to a recent pic and someone actually asked if I had a nose job but I think it was the angle of the pic and also I feel I kind of grew into my nose (thank GAWD!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.