Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for posting her Instagram updates. It’s appreciated because Madison blocked me when I voted no to a poll on her story a while back. 🥱🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for posting her Instagram updates. It’s appreciated because Madison blocked me when I voted no to a poll on her story a while back. 🥱🤨
Was it because you didn’t want to see cooking that she never posts anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1378CF7B-FAB5-47FD-8ABF-B68FA4588C8C.jpeg

Hope Madison reads this and understands how damaging these filters actually are for her young followers.

Reactions: 15
The north of England could be going back into full on lockdown from Monday... have fun trying to break the rules then Baddy Maddy.

Reactions: 17
Can’t figure out how to reply to a post but yes it was about cooking!! I clicked no and she blocked me !

• Haha
You know what’s coming for Halloween: maddy in next to nothing with angel wings

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her new hair is awful. The ends need cutting off 🤣🤣🤣 my friends or family would never let me go out with ends that scruffy

Baddie Maddie wants to take a break from social media - GIRL PLEASE we want nothing more! (See her Twitter)

• Haha
Baddie Maddie wants to take a break from social media - GIRL PLEASE we want nothing more! (See her Twitter)
also it’s kind of ironic because some people out there want to take social media breaks as they get depressed comparing them selves to girls on Instagram who over edit their images to try and look unrealistically perfect !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.