Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expected the rule breaking from Baddie Maddie but I’m shocked at Han/Rach! Especially posting on Instagram that you’re clearly breaking the rules!
I feel like Han gets given way too much slack on here!! Granted she’s not AS bad in general life as Mads but a lot of the stuff that we hate on Mads for, Han does as well? Obvs not hannah’s thread but yno we tend to discuss all 3 of them on here. She’s kinda spoken about like some sort of goody two shoes shining star angel when she’s besties with Mads so obviously isn’t much better / doesn’t disagree with the things that Mads does

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Han gets given way too much slack on here!! Granted she’s not AS bad in general life as Mads but a lot of the stuff that we hate on Mads for, Han does as well? Obvs not hannah’s thread but yno we tend to discuss all 3 of them on here. She’s kinda spoken about like some sort of goody two shoes shining star angel when she’s besties with Mads so obviously isn’t much better / doesn’t disagree with the things that Mads does
i was thinking this the other day! Shes just as bad for going out when she KNOWS there’s restrictions in Manchester, but obviously the rules dont apply to any of them!

Reactions: 10
Han is the least problematic of the three of them, but yes, they’re all dumb and all have broke restrictions. This isn’t the first time they’ve broke the rules either. Remember the day before Mykonos when they all went and had their lips done illegally? I think it’s harder to hate on Han because she actually seems a nice person whereas Mads is just a problematic witch all day every day

Reactions: 16
Han is the least problematic of the three of them, but yes, they’re all dumb and all have broke restrictions. This isn’t the first time they’ve broke the rules either. Remember the day before Mykonos when they all went and had their lips done illegally? I think it’s harder to hate on Han because she actually seems a nice person whereas Mads is just a problematic witch all day every day
I agree madison has loads of bad traits and she annoys me but they definitely did not get their lips done illegally. I live in London and my lip injector was given the go ahead to open in august and I had my lips done in august legally. During august a lot of things were allowed to open and things were getting back to normal. And the way people are getting so angry because she left isolation a couple days early! She most likely didn’t even have coronavirus I’m sure a couple days earlier isn’t going to kill someone. The lockdown rules are so stupid anyway, you don’t have to lockdown after coming back from Mykonos and mingling with loads of people in Bars and restaurants but she had to lockdown coming back from Ibiza when she spent the whole time there with her family in a family bubble. The government guidelines are ridiculous the way they do things and there’s a lot of scaremongering that people are falling for. She stayed in during the actual lockdown in March and April when most people didn’t. I wish people wouldn’t keep acting acting like lockdown police

Reactions: 10
I agree madison has loads of bad traits and she annoys me but they definitely did not get their lips done illegally. I live in London and my lip injector was given the go ahead to open in august and I had my lips done in august legally. During august a lot of things were allowed to open and things were getting back to normal. And the way people are getting so angry because she left isolation a couple days early! She most likely didn’t even have coronavirus I’m sure a couple days earlier isn’t going to kill someone. The lockdown rules are so stupid anyway, you don’t have to lockdown after coming back from Mykonos and mingling with loads of people in Bars and restaurants but she had to lockdown coming back from Ibiza when she spent the whole time there with her family in a family bubble. The government guidelines are ridiculous the way they do things and there’s a lot of scaremongering that people are falling for. She stayed in during the actual lockdown in March and April when most people didn’t. I wish people wouldn’t keep acting acting like lockdown police
I think it’s more the fact that Manchester is and was at the time in lockdown. And it takes 14 days for coronavirus symptoms to appear. Here is the info if you wanna read why you have to quarantine So no it’s not “scaremongering” every country is pretty much doing this procedure to try and stop the spread and people are mad because it’s very obvious she didn’t stay in during any of her time isolating - I.e. her nails. And Mykonos wasn’t on the list at the time she went so that’s why she didn’t have to isolate.

Reactions: 22
You can’t just say she most likely didn’t have coronavirus because how do you know? 🤣
That’s not how it works!

I know you are only putting your opinion on here and that’s totally valid but the phrase lockdown police really gets my back up 😫
We are allowed to call people out for breaking the law aren’t we? Whether they are an influencer or not? Why does Madison get a pat on the back for staying in during March and April- err didn’t we all?!
why is it special circumstances for influencers and why do we have to turn a blind eye once they start swanning around anywhere they want whilst all of us muggins still follow the rules and make a conscious effort to keep ourselves and other people safe, during a pandemic!

Reactions: 29
I think it’s more the fact that Manchester is and was at the time in lockdown. And it takes 14 days for coronavirus symptoms to appear. Here is the info if you wanna read why you have to quarantine So no it’s not “scaremongering” every country is pretty much doing this procedure to try and stop the spread and people are mad because it’s very obvious she didn’t stay in during any of her time isolating - I.e. her nails. And Mykonos wasn’t on the list at the time she went so that’s why she didn’t have to isolate.
Yeah I know mykonos wasn’t on this list and that shows how dumb the rules are because she could’ve caught coronavirus at the airport going Mykonos. when she went Ibiza she was on a private jet only around her family so it was much safer! In Mykonos she was mingling with the locals more going to a lot of bars whereas in Ibiza she was just with her family on a boat most of the time. Surely it’s common sense. But people are so angry about her going out after Ibiza but didn’t care about Mykonos. It just shows people are being petty for no reason and not thinking about it logically. I don’t care about the government lists because it’s a person to person situation. During the first lockdown she ordered a gel nail kit what nail shops were even open?? And it is scaremongering, people need to get on with their lives. Coronavirus isn’t going anywhere anytime soon not everyone can stay locked in their house 24/7. You guys really think half of the people coming back from Ibiza and holidays are isolating? Madison did well to even stay in her house for a week

Reactions: 8
Goes on holiday to Mykonos
Not on a quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Mykonos
Not a problem

Goes on holiday to Ibiza
On quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Ibiza before the 14 day quarantine
Problem

quite simple really

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Goes on holiday to Mykonos
Not on a quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Mykonos
Not a problem

Goes on holiday to Ibiza
On quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Ibiza before the 14 day quarantine
Problem

quite simple really
Wasnt it like a day early

Not gonna lie out of all of the threads ive followed on this website this is by far the pettiest one of all. Its actually embarrassing seeing how you all watch and comment om her every move literally as it happens. Plenty of other threads on here with genuine issues and youre picking at her for leaving her home a day early, amongst other things. Sad really
Ok Maddy’s angel xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not gonna lie out of all of the threads ive followed on this website this is by far the pettiest one of all. Its actually embarrassing seeing how you all watch and comment om her every move literally as it happens. Plenty of other threads on here with genuine issues and youre picking at her for leaving her home a day early, amongst other things. Sad really
Wondering what threads you read because this isn’t it 🤣

Reactions: 9
Wasnt it like a day early
If you go by her IG she came back the 20th September so her quarantine should have started on the 21st and ended on Monday 5th October. She was out the friday, travelled to London on the Saturday and out in London on the Sunday.
Petty or not she broke her quarantine and in essence the law and should be held accountable for that much like a murderer would be held accountable for murdering someone. The law is the law.
If you look at Anastasia Kingsnorths thread she broke the law too and has been held accountable on there. It’s not petty, if us mere mortals should be expected to abide by all rule, guidelines and laws then so should ‘baddie maddie’. It’s not difficult.

• Heart
Wouldn't call myself maddies angel i just think theres worse people out there that you could focus your energy on
if you think there’s worse people out there then you focus your energy on them?

Reactions: 19
There’s being petty and there’s pointing out the tit influencers do that “normal” people don’t.

• Heart
Literally don’t get these people defending people for breaking the rules... it’s the difference between her going out and getting someone sick and there’s a chance them catching this could kill them? Like what is so hard to understand??

Reactions: 19
It’s not petty to call someone out for breaking the LAW, the same laws in place to control this pandemic that has killed so many people this year.

What’s more ‘petty‘ is speculating about whether Madison sells her body to old men, which you were doing just a few weeks ago.
Long time lurker, first time poster. I actually quite enjoy madisons content, and the other day i went back and watched a few video of mads hannah and rach. In one they all said they would be open to a sugar daddy. While they could only be joking, do we think this trip was a sugar daddy trip which hannah and rach backed out of after realising they wouldn't be up for it? Just a thought!
Feel free to leave the thread if it’s too ‘petty’ for you, but moderating the thread when you’re not a mod is against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.