Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know if she has legally changed her name from Plant? I’m still genuinely curious about this haha
I'm curious too
Her mums name is 'janplant' and her dad's name is Roy Plant
But she always went by madison sarah knowles
I don't know where the knowles came from?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does anyone know if she has legally changed her name from Plant? I’m still genuinely curious about this haha
I honestly don’t know but I did mention she goes by the names Madison Sarah and Madison Knowles in the original report so they should be able to find whichever one she goes by

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really curious if Mads' management read this thread or aware of any issues with her
Apparently people are contacting ana kingsnorth's management for her breaking the rules but I don't really know much about that situation

Also I wonder if brands ever come across this as its on of the top results when you search her name 🤔

Reactions: 10
I'm curious too
Idek what’s wrong with plant to want to change it?

Really curious if Mads' management read this thread or aware of any issues with her
Apparently people are contacting ana kingsnorth's management for her breaking the rules but I don't really know much about that situation

Also I wonder if brands ever come across this as its on of the top results when you search her name 🤔
Idk if brands care about anything other than instagram/YT followers tbh. They’ll just look at her audience activity/interaction to determine whether they wanna do a deal with her

Reactions: 6
Ok so I actually reported baddie maddie on Friday when she was seen out on Friday and got a little response back and forwarded her address. Hoping they might actually take it seriously🤞🏽🤞🏽
love you for this 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is she won’t even be able to deny it because she’ll have had to do NHS track & trace when she went out 😂
I wonder when she gets fined if she will ask herself if she can afford it 3 times over xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@Katleesi in response to the conversation 1/2 pages ago,
I was thinking earlier when we were on page 35 and your comments were making me laugh in my lecture that I’m so glad you’re in this thread and now I wanna be friends 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking earlier when we were on page 35 and your comments were making me laugh in my lecture that I’m so glad you’re in this thread and now I wanna be friends 😂😂😂😂
😂😂 We’re all friends here ❤

Big up the tattle brigade!!! 😂😂😂 dead
Why is it me who keeps getting called out on stuff for these threads?! I’ve never even made one 🙃

Maybe it’s the nicknames I keep calling her 😬 brought this on myself

@Katleesi can be the Jade to your Pete Wicks

😂😂 We’re all friends here ❤

Why is it me who keeps getting called out on stuff for these threads?! I’ve never even made one 🙃

Maybe it’s the nicknames I keep calling her 😬 brought this on myself
you’re always in trouble 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you reckon they all sit and watch each other FaceTune their pics lol (one with Han & Mads)

• Haha
I'm curious too
Because she thinks she's Beyoncéeeeee babies xxxx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.