Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon they all sit and watch each other FaceTune their pics lol (one with Han & Mads)
That pic of all three of them! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only thing they’re going to be dreaming of is COVID when they have caught it and infected all their families 🙄 they seriously need to stick to the guidelines, they are there for a reason! Not just for us but for our loved ones 💔 heartbreaking to see these people who love themselves more than their families...

Reactions: 7
I’ve drafted up some inspiration for your album

Album: stories of A-Liyah
Track listings:
1. Don't worry 'bout it sweetheart
2. These tits weren't free
3. FaceTime dates
4. Say it with your chest
5. At dads hotel
6. Baddie Maddie interlude
7. I have my own forum
8. Whose this Jade?
9. My heritage
10. Dippyteaqueue
11. Hectic energy
12. Dem blue ticks
13. Alone on a boat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I like the fact we get under there skin so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Album: stories of A-Liar
Track listings:
3. FaceTime dates
5. At dads hotel
7. I have my own forum
8. Whose this Jade?
9. My heritage
10. Dippyteaqueue
11. Hectic energy
12. Dem blue ticks
13. Alone on a boat
You just killed me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I expected the rule breaking from Baddie Maddie but I’m shocked at Han/Rach! Especially posting on Instagram that you’re clearly breaking the rules!

Reactions: 12

Album: stories of A-Liyah
Track listings:
3. FaceTime dates
5. At dads hotel
7. I have my own forum
8. Whose this Jade?
9. My heritage
10. Dippyteaqueue
11. Hectic energy
12. Dem blue ticks
13. Alone on a boat
This has actually just made me laugh out loud 😂😂

9 and 13 have finished me 😂

bonus track: his new girl ain’t better than me

just when I was thinking maybe I should take a break from coming on here because I keep getting the backlash from it all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 dying how desperate she is over men that aren’t even ex’s like she’s trying to relate to Megan who was Pete’s GIRLFRIEND just like she tried to brand Umar as her ex. What a psycho
She literally is just doing the most to get in tabloids she don’t give a duck about pete or umar she wants to be known but really she’s just exposing herself as a slag.
Mads, the reason these people are tv personality is because they have one. Stick to getting your fake tits out bab x

• Haha
Her story about removing her extensions has already gone! Probs having them put back in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story about removing her extensions has already gone! Probs having them put back in 🤣
She does this everytime she gets her hair done.. “got my extensions out” then an hour later they’ve put them back in... anything for an ig story

I find her ig really sad to look at tbh... like other than the odd picture of Han and rach. It’s al just pictures of Mads. Like no life experience pictures or pictures of friends etc.. it’s just really sad to look at

Did mads ever go for coffee with that fan 🧐

Reactions: 8
I find her ig really sad to look at tbh... like other than the odd picture of Han and rach. It’s al just pictures of Mads. Like no life experience pictures or pictures of friends etc.. it’s just really sad to look at

Did mads ever go for coffee with that fan 🧐
I was thinking this, in lockdown she put a screenshot of her own feed and said “Miss this aesthetic” but it was literally just ALL pictures of herself in a car or dressed up in a hotel or something I was like bruh

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this, in lockdown she put a screenshot of her own feed and said “Miss this aesthetic” but it was literally just ALL pictures of herself in a car or dressed up in a hotel or something I was like bruh
It’s the same with her youtube; it’s al just her on her own in her apartment or bedroom doing PLT hauls etc

Reactions: 7
It’s the same with her youtube; it’s al just her on her own in her apartment or bedroom doing PLT hauls etc
Enit I’ve actually unsubscribed because if I wanna see some clothes from plt or Missguided I’ll go on the app thanks 😭

• Haha
Ok so I actually reported baddie maddie on Friday when she was seen out on Friday and got a little response back and forwarded her address. Hoping they might actually take it seriously🤞🏽🤞🏽
Have they come back to you?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.