Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching one of mads vlogs recently and she said she got the booty vase from an expensive website.... Have I imagined a few influencers got it as a pr gift from maybelline? X
I'm not sure but I know Molly Mae had an identical one with an identical arrangement in it......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching one of mads vlogs recently and she said she got the booty vase from an expensive website.... Have I imagined a few influencers got it as a pr gift from maybelline? X
Mads probably bought hers just so she could prove she can buy it 3 times over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is from mabelline, she’s just pretending she can afford it probably

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Assuming Rach lives in Manchester they’re breaking the rules once again. Manchester is under local lockdown so it’s against the law to meet up with other households indoors 🙄

Reactions: 15
Assuming Rach lives in Manchester they’re breaking the rules once again. Manchester is under local lockdown so it’s against the law to meet up with other households indoors 🙄
Just came here to say this! I get it’s her a birthday but everyone else isn’t able to celebrate their birthdays, weddings, etc.. why do these absolute knobheads think they’re exempt

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just came here to say this! I get it’s her a birthday but everyone else isn’t able to celebrate their birthdays, weddings, etc.. why do these absolute knobheads think they’re exempt
I didn’t celebrate my birthday this year with anyone but my parents that I live with. We get one every year so it’s not a big deal to have to miss out on one occasion 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t celebrate my birthday this year with anyone but my parents that I live with. We get one every year so it’s not a big deal to have to miss out on one occasion 🙄
It’s ridiculous how they turn it into a 7 day event as well. Even the queen doesn’t have week long celebrations for her birthday

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not 100% on the regulations in Manchester, but as Rach and Mads live alone are they not allowed meet together as a support bubble?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.