Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I was right 🤣🤣 I knew she wouldn’t stick to it. She’s so irresponsible
Thank god you screenshotted now it’s been deleted!

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately the police in Manchester city centre have more serious crimes to deal with than her and she knows it. Even if a police man came round she's probably just pout and act like the dumb person she is :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Her come backs is something a teenager would say 😂 wonder why she can’t keep no man

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I knew it'd be Rach that outed her. Wonder how long before the big blow up? Mads puts up with it as she has no other friends but Rach is such a witch to her at times. They're all as bad as each other though, they knew Mads shouldn't be out but invited her along regardless.

Reactions: 21
I can see the genuine relationship between rach and Han and rach and they guy she’s always with (don’t know his name) but with mads it just seems awkward like there’s no genuine friendship there, mads just uses them as she would be lonely otherwise after a while I think they will right through her

Reactions: 21
Here we go ...
“Shut up man” I can’t 😂😂😂

Also for those of you who tried to report her and needed her address it’s on companies house (i assume thats her parents address tho) but someone also has said her address on one of these threads before (when she moved to the apartment) so there is the apartment building somewhere x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
rach is always exposing her 😂 she prob secretly agrees that her friend is trash

Reactions: 18
“Shut up man” I can’t 😂😂😂

Also for those of you who tried to report her and needed her address it’s on companies house (i assume thats her parents address tho) but someone also has said her address on one of these threads before (when she moved to the apartment) so there is the apartment building somewhere x
West Tower Deansgate is where she is renting.

Reactions: 8
rach is always exposing her 😂 she prob secretly agrees that her friend is trash
I always wonder this....

For example, I found this account which is rach's second account I think and han is posted on it and follows it but there's no mention of mads at all

When I saw it, I was a bit surprised as they're meant to be besties, aren't they?

Reactions: 9

Seriously. What is wrong with all these influencers 😡

Here we go ...
Someone should post all of this on twitter so others can see. Fed up of people thinking they’re above the rules then acting like this 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.