Madison Sarah #5 It wasnโ€™t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because Mads has got the washing machine on she calls herself a housewife ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Has she never put a wash on๐Ÿ™ƒ
this is one of my (many) pet peeves with her. She cannot do a simple task without thinking sheโ€™s the best at it and winning at life.

She bakes a cake - sheโ€™s a baker
She cooks dinner - sheโ€™s a chef
She cleans - quick somebody wife her up sheโ€™s a HoUSeWiFEeeeey

sheโ€™s the type to do a quick food shop at co op and post on her stories omggggg adulting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when we post memes like this she calls us bitter haters. yet apparently itโ€™s cool for everyone else to do it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Exactly! But now whole internet is laughing at her hahahaha it must be killing her inside to have to laugh along ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sheโ€™s been so quiet today. You know sheโ€™s just sat raging in her apartment that sheโ€™s finally going viral but for being a joke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
God bless this girl though ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Iโ€™m giving her cooking page a follow to show my appreciation ๐Ÿคฃ

DE64CE9B-0E93-49D5-9C23-C7705061CAA8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Typical Mads trying to gain support amid all the criticism and obvious offence she has caused to many people!

She might gain some genuine respect if she could make an honest and humble apology. I for one certainly didn't believe the comment about her having a friend with the same name who pronounced it that way.

Reactions: 8
This kind of seems like karma for trying to be so mysterious on that holiday and fooling the people on tattle. She got it thrown back at her but 10x worse๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Madison are you not embarrazzed this is so embarrazzing

Also canโ€™t wait to see the Aaliyah scandal somehow making an appearance in the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
this is one of my (many) pet peeves with her. She cannot do a simple task without thinking sheโ€™s the best at it and winning at life.

She bakes a cake - sheโ€™s a baker
She cooks dinner - sheโ€™s a chef
She cleans - quick somebody wife her up sheโ€™s a HoUSeWiFEeeeey

sheโ€™s the type to do a quick food shop at co op and post on her stories omggggg adulting!!
Fuckingggggggg hell only just watching her new video now and she actually says โ€œbecause Iโ€™m an adult nowโ€ HOW do I know her this well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical Mads trying to gain support amid all the criticism and obvious offence she has caused to many people!

She might gain some genuine respect if she could make an honest and humble apology. I for one certainly didn't believe the comment about her having a friend with the same name who pronounced it that way.
An honest humble apology for mispronouncing someone's name?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An honest humble apology for mispronouncing someone's name?
I think what she needs to apologise for is the fact she claimed Aaliyah was one of her favourites when it's obvious she had probably never even heard of her before. Simply more lies from Maddie, I don't think any of us here expect anything else from her now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.