Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone back to read the tweets for some bedtime reading 😂

she’s going to end up a meme forever, it’s hilarious because it’s not just a few people laughing, it’s actually going viral 🤣 Jay Versace who has 1.6m followers shared it an hour so that’s doing numbersss

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gone back to read the tweets for some bedtime reading 😂

she’s going to end up a meme forever, it’s hilarious because it’s not just a few people laughing, it’s actually going viral 🤣 Jay Versace who has 1.6m followers shared it an hour so that’s doing numbersss
First the sun and now this, she’s such a joke she makes it so easy for us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Twitter never forgets either. People will move on and rip someone else tomorrow but if she ever gets into any arguments on twitter it’ll be brought back up straight away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got to just bin the top now and keep it moving, wearing it after all this would just be shameful

Reactions: 9
I love that her twatty fans are defending her like “it’s her accent, British people say things differently like how different they say adidas” Sis that ain’t even mads real accent and saying someone’s name wrong isn’t an accent thing it’s just plain ignorance.

Reactions: 18
She broke up with paddy to become a desperate social climber and it’s not worked the way she hoped it would. She thought she had a chance at becoming Umar’s girlfriend and all the perks that came with it but he just saw her as a shag just like Pete did, just like everyone else she gets with. And how she’s out here preaching advice she’s found on Pinterest is beyond me. You’re paying £1500 pm for an apartment probably £1000+ for your Range Rover finance a month, and whacking designer tit on a credit card weekly. Tell everyone again how youve levelled up Mads? You just look like a desperate slapper with a messed up face and a bad boob job. Imagine paying so much too look so cheap.
Wow who hurt u 😔 but true lol 😂

Ngl mads is such a dumbass.
You mean you can literally copy your former bestie holly boon and copy the rest of society but won’t copy the pronunciation of your favourite gal Aaliyah huh

Where’s her right jaw gone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact she tried to justify it in her video too like oh I don’t know why I said it like that as if she got confused 🤣🤣 Stop bull shitting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually shocked at the amount of comments on twitter calling her “light skin” 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s blatantly a white girl with fake tan on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear her mouth and chin look more and more like holly boons in each video!! It’s actually getting so weird now.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she’s pretending she got aaliyahs name wrong by accident. She blatantly just bought the t shirt because it’s trendy... it’s the same with all these people that wear biggie and Tupac t shirts, I bet they can’t name 5 songs but they just think it makes them seem cool. I remember in one video I think mads had a Boyz n the hood graphic tee. Like come on!! As if she can relate to that film! The only graphic tee I own is a MJ one as I love him so much. If I wore a tee of a film/artist and didn’t know them well that would make me a POSER

Reactions: 20
Only posting to show off my new avatar
OMG 😂😂 CAN'T COPE

I don’t know why she’s pretending she got aaliyahs name wrong by accident. She blatantly just bought the t shirt because it’s trendy... it’s the same with all these people that wear biggie and Tupac t shirts, I bet they can’t name 5 songs but they just think it makes them seem cool. I remember in one video I think mads had a Boyz n the hood graphic tee. Like come on!! As if she can relate to that film! The only graphic tee I own is a MJ one as I love him so much. If I wore a tee of a film/artist and didn’t know them well that would make me a POSER
It reminds me of when people who've never heard of Nirvana wear Nirvana band t-shirts... smells like the only song you know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just because Mads has got the washing machine on she calls herself a housewife 😂😂😂😂😂
Has she never put a wash on🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.