Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m dying at the tweet and replies !!! She replied to the tweet 3 hours ago but most of the quote retweets and replies are more recent I wonder if she’s seen them 😭

Reactions: 8
217467CB-050F-4F6C-9A00-550EC5E00461.jpeg

the way someone called her a lightskin 🥱 these are the effects of her manifesting a different ethnicity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
WTF I feel to reply and tell him that she’s actually Persian xx
PLEASE DO 😂😂😂 it’d be so funny. “Actually, she’s Italian and Persian”

New video; dragging paddy saying she wasn’t in love with him so she levelled up. On about her boobs where people trash talk them but don’t worry about it sweetheart. 😂😂 god she’s so bland.

God she’s trying to save herself by pronouncing Aaliyah’s name right - did she have to google to get the pronunciation?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Rachel in her video of her transformation goes to the place where mads an
Her stories are 100% directed at Tattle today but hiya hun. Nice to know you’re still here and maybe you should take your own advice xoxox
C81B71F8-87B2-4638-AADC-EFD797D726DB.jpeg

Ignore the bit about Rach, wtf didn’t meant to have tht there 🤣
Rachel in her video of her transformation goes to the place where mads

Sorry guys I don’t know what the duck I don’t to that post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway she looks like a purge mask

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if it offends anyone but I hate how youtubers bang on about manifesting and how manifesting got them there house or car etc no it never!! Stop teaching young girls that way. People have to go out and work hard for what they want

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry if it offends anyone but I hate how youtubers bang on about manifesting and how manifesting got them there house or car etc no it never!! Stop teaching young girls that way. People have to go out and work hard for what they want
I feel EXACTLY the same, glad someone finally said it. Thought I was just a negative cow that’s why I could never get into the manifesting bs but it’s a load of sh*t 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. Especially when they aren’t spiritual.
They’ve just watched The Secret on Netflix and post “God is good” every over day. It’s quite insulting to actual spiritual people who spend years getting Intune with themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just laughing at this new video already so she claimed she fell out of love with Patrick stayed with him and was living a lie to please everyone else... this is her all over blame everyone else for her own wrongdoing. In recent videos was seething at the thought of him having a new girlfriend and stated in previous videos that in the future her and Patrick could potentially be together. Now she has unfollowed Patrick on Instagram probably because he is no longer interested in her and her manipulative ways stringing him along and is HAPPY with his new girlfriend. Newsflash Madison you claimed you got into a relationship after Pat no Umar is not your ex his ex is Amy Reddish. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
#LeavePaddyAlone!!!!!

Stop talking about him Mads, he’s moved on and he’s over you.

Mads is probs happy she’s gone viral and it’s for the wrong thing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY IS SHE STILL TALKING ABOUT PADDY!!!
She can’t help herself funny she wants to throw him under the bus now he has a new girlfriend! That is her all over can’t help but meddle in people’s relationship no wonder why she can’t hold a fella.

#LeavePaddyAlone!!!!!

Stop talking about him Mads, he’s moved on and he’s over you.

Mads is probs happy she’s gone viral and it’s for the wrong thing

How comes she’s not kicking off on Twitter when someone is criticising her now. Not so big and brave now there’s a massive chain of people. Mads would rather abuse a teenage for asking a simple question. Sums her up

Reactions: 16
Oh my gosh she really is completely insufferable but I just can’t stop watching.

She genuinely has lost the plot with the preachy advice she gives out. Her explanation of why her and paddy broke up sounded so fake, get real you wanted to be and Instagram social climber that’s why you broke ip

She also now has a completely new face and looks 10 years older than her age.

Reactions: 15
She broke up with paddy to become a desperate social climber and it’s not worked the way she hoped it would. She thought she had a chance at becoming Umar’s girlfriend and all the perks that came with it but he just saw her as a shag just like Pete did, just like everyone else she gets with. And how she’s out here preaching advice she’s found on Pinterest is beyond me. You’re paying £1500 pm for an apartment probably £1000+ for your Range Rover finance a month, and whacking designer tit on a credit card weekly. Tell everyone again how youve levelled up Mads? You just look like a desperate slapper with a messed up face and a bad boob job. Imagine paying so much too look so cheap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
mads getting ripped on Twitter may be better than the sun getting her name wrong then correcting it by calling her a ‘former YouTuber’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.