Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead

Do you think mads doesn’t know we can tell she blurs her skin on selfies then adds a grain effect to make it look like her skin has an even texture
it's just cream bronzer, don't worry about it sweetheart

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No fillers in her face either, just a 'tiny' amount in her lips. She just knows her angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when did she get back from Ibiza? I saw that she’s going out Sunday night but I thought she should be self isolating until Monday ..?

Reactions: 4
when did she get back from Ibiza? I saw that she’s going out Sunday night but I thought she should be self isolating until Monday ..?
I’m not sure how it works; I believe sunday is two weeks since she got back but idk whether it means on the 14th day you’re allowed out or have to stay in on the 14th day? Idk she’s been going out every day anyway so I don’t think it’ll make a difference.

C843E039-07D5-4BEA-903E-953187FCA2FF.jpeg

Get over yourself Mads, ASAP doesn’t want you. Doesn’t make him an hole

Reactions: 7
If she left Ibiza on the Sunday she shouldn’t be going out this weekend..

“The 14-day period starts from the day after you leave a non-exempt country or territory.” (Gov website)

Might have to report her, depends how petty I feel and how obnoxious her stories are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's asking for dilemmas...tempted to ask something along the lines of
"I know this girl, she thinks we're best friends but really she's more of an acquaintance but she copies literally everything I do, the way I stand, the way i phrase things, even the clothes I wear, what should I do?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣🤣 dead at the comments
I’m actually dead 😂😂

her fake tan is so dirty looking she needs to stop black fishing and have a good scrub.

CF3E6E67-B063-463E-8343-D96B32F254CC.jpeg

what money Mads, you’re too credit card happy to have any real money 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.