Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she’s been very careful today to not show herself anywhere she’s obvs out and about already breaking isolation rules cos they obvs don’t apply to baddy maddy
She's good at showing us just what she wants to...rach on the other hand often outs her so best be careful who she hangs with for the next 2 weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's good at showing us just what she wants to...rach on the other hand often outs her so best be careful who she hangs with for the next 2 weeks!
I definitely think it'll be one of her friends who outs her. She's being very clever to not show herself the last two days... she's just reposting people fawning over her. I don't know how long she'll be able to go without eye bleeping herself when she'll be dressed half naked to go out..

Reactions: 6
Ever since the Pete Wick fiasco, I personally think she does a lot of ‘close friend’ stories now, and just shows the public small little snippets of her life e.g. quotes, ads, reposts.

Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand how someone can *afford* so much designer but can’t seem to afford a bra

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ever since the Pete Wick fiasco, I personally think she does a lot of ‘close friend’ stories now, and just shows the public small little snippets of her life e.g. quotes, ads, reposts.
Hahahaha one day she accidentally posted something that wasn’t meant for her main story and I remember thinking wtf is this, it was a selfie of her eyefucking herself (nothing new) but it was more something she’d put on her close friends cos she had no makeup on and you know our Mads no makeup look is actually makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her recent Instagram pic? What has happened to her face? Is it just really overly edited?!
It seems to be a combination of both... her latest YouTube videos show she’s gone very overboard with the filler so now she can barely post an insta story story without that baby face filter or editing her pictures to a completely different person

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why her accent is so different to her whole family? It also sounds like she’s constantly holding her nose closed or has a blocked nose

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or do her nipples look like their leaking in this top 🤷‍♀️ Wouldn’t be the look that I would want to be going for that’s for sure!

83CBE212-37D6-496D-9B0B-82891752D398.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she dancing around like a twit with what look like car keys in her hand lol isn’t she meant to be staying in !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she dancing around like a twit with what look like car keys in her hand lol isn’t she meant to be staying in !!
because she definitely isn't staying in.. I bet she's been out every day since she's got back. also what is up with her nipples for real? I'd be asking for a refund if a surgeon had done that to me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.