Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put a photo on a week ish ago where she tagged a dr but it was deleted pretty fast, I’m guessing he also did her jaw as it looks a lot slimmer even on video so it won’t all be editing, I think it’s the same person who did Hannah’s so I guess they both got it done in London before they went to Mykonos
The thought of two friends going to get jaw filler together as some sort of fun day trip ... so bleeping weird !!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that face she pulls with the peace sign.. is actually something Jordan Libscombe has ALWAYS done.. now all of a sudden maddi is doing it. It’s irritates the hell out of me

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed that face she pulls with the peace sign.. is actually something Jordan Libscombe has ALWAYS done.. now all of a sudden maddi is doing it. It’s irritates the hell out of me
No surprise.. she copies everyone!

Reactions: 5
All she’s done on this *holiday* is shop and eye duck herself how is this any different to what she does at home in Manchester? What a sad little life.

Reactions: 5
efjhefej.png

the editing on her face here is actually comical. she's edited her chin into a point but she's made it so small and thin it looks like she has no chin 😂

Not another vanilla white girl using a traditional Chinese hairstyle (I say hairstyle I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s that common but I’ve seen a lot of arguments saying it’s cultural appropriation since it’s still using Chinese culture just for the aesthetic) using other people’s culture for fashion doesn’t make you any less white mads

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Not another vanilla white girl using a traditional Chinese hairstyle (I say hairstyle I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s that common but I’ve seen a lot of arguments saying it’s cultural appropriation since it’s still using Chinese culture just for the aesthetic) using other people’s culture for fashion doesn’t make you any less white mads
Vanilla? she's Italian and Persian with natural olive skin GOSH

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.