Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwww! Mads could be married to this right now but instead she’s hungover in a hotel room after the whole internet came after her, can’t imagine being that much of a joke!!!

View attachment 264889
Paddy is looking goooood 🥰
Omg he looks so happy, that's so nice to see 🥰🥰
I'm glad he's moved on from mads now, she is toxic af. She was constantly mentioning paddy for no reason after they broke up, pretending to be friends when in fact it was probably one sided from her since he got them a lot of views in their videos together originally

I know her job means her life is in the public eye but she should have some respect for him and his privacy

And I didn't watch the video where mads said she never loved him but wtf, what is actually wrong with this girl which makes her think that's okay to say that

Paddy has never made any negative comments towards her or their relationship. She just seems bitter

He was and is too good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just do what you like atm in Manchester then? I’m in South Wales and currently in a local lockdown which has been 2 weeks so far...can’t leave my area and not allowed to even mix with another household indoors. So mad to see people going out and having sleepovers.
I’m Manchester it’s against the law to mix households in any indoor setting. So when they went out Friday to a restaurant not only was madison breaking the law because she should have been in quarantine but they were all breaking the law by meeting up indoors and mixing households. If you look at the Ana Kingsnorth thread it’s all kicking off because she’s done the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how miss Maddie is feeling seeing the stuff that’s come out in the paper about how Pete wicks & Chloe sims have been getting together earlier this year ... but then again she was only Petes “good friend” wasn’t she 🙊

edit : Just re-read the daily mail... *past two years 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Han really needs to get away from mads, the fillers and botox are rubbing off and she’s starting to look like a wax work

C2568E3C-AC60-405A-8897-5EAD18000A94.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 17
nipples on a night out folks. They’re out. Bet the minute she walks in a club in London she’s scanning the room for the guy with the most followers and googling their networth.

she’ll film rachs birthday and include footage from Friday but delete every comment calling her out. Because she’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Isn't this the same mads who posted a clip of her crying as she couldn't see her nana(?) due to the lockdown

Where's that same energy gone now? The lockdown is necessary to prevent vulnerable people getting ill

Reactions: 19
Someone should post all the stuff about her breaking quarantine to that insta page that posts about influencers. Someone just posted it on the Ana thread and they’ve made a post about it!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain why baddy maddy is licking the straw from her drink before putting it in her mouth on her story, sis is really sexualising a straw. Could you be any more of a beg? Are you not embarazzed this is really embarrazzingggg:sick: Also how stupid do her tits look, literally like swollen balloons
I tried the filter she uses and I can’t believe how much it drastically changes your face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So she has deleted all the comments exposing her wrongdoings didn’t take long! Thought you was some bad witch Mads with zero fucks it’s ok everything is on tattle for record! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
That comment doesn't show for me so I assume it has?
Yep there was like 3 separate comments including that one which of course she has deleted 😂😂😂 why bother it’s on tattle and your lies exposed on Rachel’s story saved on here and her giving it large oh my mum works for the government so she’s exempt from quarantine. Well guess what your not!

Reactions: 10
Someone should post all the stuff about her breaking quarantine to that insta page that posts about influencers. Someone just posted it on the Ana thread and they’ve made a post about it!
Which page is that?

I've print screened another comment calling her out for going out for Rach's bday before she deletes it, it was the top comment on her new video so will have had a lot of views

1601834370774.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
god she’s disgusting. She’s actually vile. Your mum might be exempt from isolation because of her job but you having massive fake tits and wanting to go out to get blue tick dick to be fucked and chucked yet again doesn’t classify as a government reason to be exempt Mads, sorry - and yes I googled to see if Baddy Maddy was a reason to be exempt and gov.uk says no? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.