Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE that Hannah did a vintage/second hand haul. You know mads could never do that, designer straight from selfridges only 😙✌🏼
Han actually listens to people’s suggestions, I’m sure Madddie has asked for video suggestions but doesn’t take them into consideration AT ALL

The love islander (someone has said before too) must be Jack Fowler from the way she answered that question in an old vid and the way Han asked! It’s the first q

Reactions: 4
The last part has just killed me 😂😂

I’m not arguing that her aunt isn’t wealthy I’m just saying things don’t add up... like the fact she’s never flown private before to this aunts holiday home. And the last few times she said she was at this holiday home she was in fact with Umar. Maybe if this girl wasn’t a compulsive liar I’d find it easier to not find things to poke at
Shes wealthy but not private jet wealthy. Madison would have mentioned a treat going on the private jet if it was her aunts. I bet its a blue ticker

Reactions: 7
F744F5C3-E95A-4DBD-9DAF-3D3023B404E0.jpeg
Don’t understand how anyway can edit themselves this much... you only have to watch her videos to know this is not how the side of her face looks. It’s really sad that someone who was so naturally pretty has not only ruined their face with fillers (obviously because she wanted to look a certain way) But still needs to edit her photos?

Reactions: 20
Don’t understand how anyway can edit themselves this much... you only have to watch her videos to know this is not how the side of her face looks. It’s really sad that someone who was so naturally pretty has not only ruined their face with fillers (obviously because she wanted to look a certain way) But still needs to edit her photos?
I was thinking this, she’s actually soooo gorgeous, then she’s paid ££££ on her appearance and STILL edits her pictures!? If she’s still not happy with how she looks she should get a refund tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Before the picture gets deleted: Here is Madison with her natural body (which is beautiful! But not hourglass shaped!)View attachment 239613
Kind weird she’s flying private jet? Even if it’s her aunties. Plus it was so pathetic how she filmed out of the plane and captured it „home“. Girl you’re British AF!

Recap from the last thread: A user said her rich aunt does exist and owns the villa she’s staying at in Ibiza.
Woah wait you wouldn’t consider this hour glass? I do agree though she does look good here

View attachment 240045Don’t understand how anyway can edit themselves this much... you only have to watch her videos to know this is not how the side of her face looks. It’s really sad that someone who was so naturally pretty has not only ruined their face with fillers (obviously because she wanted to look a certain way) But still needs to edit her photos?
Omg this !! I just came on here to talk about this pic, like you said we see her face in YouTube videos we know that’s clearly not her face I thought it was Kylie Jenner for a sec and that’s not me even saying that she looks like her, just made it look like that it’s sad really

Attachments

Reactions: 3
View attachment 240045Don’t understand how anyway can edit themselves this much... you only have to watch her videos to know this is not how the side of her face looks. It’s really sad that someone who was so naturally pretty has not only ruined their face with fillers (obviously because she wanted to look a certain way) But still needs to edit her photos?
Is that her real nose and jaw? If so my confidence just went 📉📉📉📉📉📉📉

Reactions: 2
Is that her real nose and jaw? If so my confidence just went 📉📉📉📉📉📉📉
It’s definitely not so your confidence doesn’t need to go down.

I wonder if she will self isolate when she comes back 🤷‍♀️
Of course she won’t. She’s been breaking the rules since the first lockdown.

Also still finding this “family” trip very sus... Jan would have had some screen time by now

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed she’s but an Ibiza location tag in her bio 🤔 I’ve never seen her do that when she’s gone away before

Reactions: 9
Omgggg!! I knew about all this stuff but reading that just made me throw up a bit. I also noticed that Mad’s has her email as info@madisonsarah and I’m sure it used to be her managements email before but I don’t know if I’m losing it and don’t have screenshots of her page
Explains why all the men she follows are men in Dubai 😂

Also find it hilarious she’s on a boat today and nada and umar were on one yesterday and today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.