Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like she only left Jehovah’s Witness religion so she can start celebrating her birthday to get designer gifts off her aunt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her auntie and her family are all very well off and have a lot of money, as well as own a house there, so I wouldn't be surprised they're travelling this way, if they have the money why wouldn't they lessen the risk of catching coronavirus by flying private?

Reactions: 7
In her latest video where she has that tight bun with the two strands pulled out at the front it’s so obvious she’s copying holly they look so similar now

Reactions: 4
The last couple of times she’s gone to Ibiza to stay in her aunts house they haven’t flown in a private jet tho... and we know because Mads loves to brag so she’s never bragged about it before. And the last times she said she was going to her aunts house in Ibiza she was actually going with Umar. Honestly can’t keep up with this girl.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure she had a question once about flying private jet, I think it was when she was doing a joint vid with rach and han...she said that she had flown private jet but she was talking about the time she went to Paris with Umar (although not naming names etc).
I'm not disputing that her aunt is wealthy but surely there's a difference between buying a designer hand bag and flying private jet? I dunno how much these things cost for sure but still really??

Shes sat with a guy too
What makes you think it's a guy?

Her auntie and her family are all very well off and have a lot of money, as well as own a house there, so I wouldn't be surprised they're travelling this way, if they have the money why wouldn't they lessen the risk of catching coronavirus by flying private?
They could all lessen the risk of catching coronovirus by uninviting Mads who's broken every rule and restriction going!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just SS her story to come on here but I’m late 😂
There is no way her job can pay for a private jet? Yeh a designer bag now and then but a jer is expensive!!!
But I don’t see where she’s sat with a guy?

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she had a question once about flying private jet, I think it was when she was doing a joint vid with rach and han...she said that she had flown private jet but she was talking about the time she went to Paris with Umar (although not naming names etc).
I'm not disputing that her aunt is wealthy but surely there's a difference between buying a designer hand bag and flying private jet? I dunno how much these things cost for sure but still really??

What makes you think it's a guy?

They could all lessen the risk of catching coronovirus by uninviting Mads who's broken every rule and restriction going!
The last part has just killed me 😂😂

I’m not arguing that her aunt isn’t wealthy I’m just saying things don’t add up... like the fact she’s never flown private before to this aunts holiday home. And the last few times she said she was at this holiday home she was in fact with Umar. Maybe if this girl wasn’t a compulsive liar I’d find it easier to not find things to poke at

Reactions: 8
The aunt's last name is firth and they sold their business for £100m a few years ago. So loaded :)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The private jet they are on is a shared one also, it has a few people on it along with who you're travelling with, its only £3000-5000 depending on where you're flying too which is doable if her auntie is paying it

They usually fly cheap
The private jet they are on is a shared one also, it has a few people on it along with who you're travelling with, its only £3000-5000 depending on where you're flying too which is doable if her auntie is paying it
They usually charge cheaper if the flight has been booked to return home from Ibiza and they need to fly it there so that its not a complete waste to get it there with no one on

Her auntie and uncle now on Bee-Ginning

Own** sorry

Reactions: 5
Poor Jan is gonna be back on taking near nude photos duty all of this trip

Reactions: 2

They usually fly cheap

They usually charge cheaper if the flight has been booked to return home from Ibiza and they need to fly it there so that its not a complete waste to get it there with no one on

Her auntie and uncle now on Bee-Ginning

Own** sorry
I can’t see Jan (Persian) and Roy (Italian) chipping in on a 5k private jet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Before the picture gets deleted: Here is Madison with her natural body (which is beautiful! But not hourglass shaped!)
3E6CDD46-DF47-4C5C-87A3-575F21D043B0.png

Kind weird she’s flying private jet? Even if it’s her aunties. Plus it was so pathetic how she filmed out of the plane and captured it „home“. Girl you’re British AF!

Recap from the last thread: A user said her rich aunt does exist and owns the villa she’s staying at in Ibiza.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
LOVE that Hannah did a vintage/second hand haul. You know mads could never do that, designer straight from selfridges only 😙✌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.