Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna be repetitive but she is definitely alone in that house.

Wonder if they paid for her to fly back on a private jet too or will she be slumming it

Reactions: 4
722D9195-473D-411F-A98D-1326EE0CB72D.jpeg

more proof her real name is Plant. This is from her brothers daughter proving that the family sure name is Plant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Proper crank that girl who on earth lies about their last name mind you she lies about everything else so nothing shocks you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s just weird. All the things she lies about are so weird. Her ethnicity, her fillers, her last name, being bffs with Rihanna, ASAP sliding in her dms, jade kissing Pete but the photos resemble Mads... going on holiday with her family... have I missed anything

4CB12272-62DC-4831-B58D-4755EC91AE6E.jpeg

looks nothing like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t deny lip fillers at all 😂
To be honest I think she doesn’t. When Han got her lips done she said in the vlog „Madison advised this place because she gets her lips done here too.“ And as you said there’s no way to deny the filler 🤣

Reactions: 9
To be honest I think she doesn’t. When Han got her lips done she said in the vlog „Madison advised this place because she gets her lips done here too.“ And as you said there’s no way to deny the filler 🤣
I've seen replies to fans asking about her lip fillers where she's said she's only had 0.5ml on her top lip and not had fillers in a while. 0.5ml is nothing and wouldn't really change your lips much. I've had 1ml and there's really not much of a difference. Also they only last up to 6 months. She's also said she has naturally full lips implying they are mostly her real lip size
At one point, didn't she say she had them dissolved?

I've attached pics of old mads compared to now, it's obvious she's had a lot more than that and gets regular top ups

I have nothing against lip fillers obv but I don't like when influencers try and downplay procedures they have had

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I've seen replies to fans asking about her lip fillers where she's said she's only had 0.5ml on her top lip and not had fillers in a while. 0.5ml is nothing and wouldn't really change your lips much. I've had 1ml and there's really not much of a difference. Also they only last up to 6 months. She's also said she has naturally full lips implying they are mostly her real lip size

I've attached pics of old mads compared to now, it's obvious she's had a lot more than that and gets regular top ups

I have nothing against lip fillers obv but I don't like when influencers try and downplay procedures they have had
The difference in her face is ridiculous. Imagine being that pretty naturally just to want to look like a human sex doll

Reactions: 9

Tbf she looks soooo much better after having all this work done. But why is she changing her skin colour and lying?

Tbf she looks soooo much better after having all this work done. But why is she changing her skin colour and lying?
That last photo of her is heavily facetuned, her face looks quite average in real life.

She darkens her skin because she’s pretending to be other ethnicities than what she is, plain white english. I can’t believe this girl is writing about self love when she seems to hate everything about hear REAL self

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't agree, she was naturally beautiful. Now she looks fake and actually ridiculous from head to t*t.
THIS 👏
That last photo of her is heavily facetuned, her face looks quite average in real life.

She darkens her skin because she’s pretending to be other ethnicities than what she is, plain white english. I can’t believe this girl is writing about self love when she seems to hate everything about hear REAL self
AND THIS 🙌

Reactions: 3
She really does not look better now. The filler and veneers make her look older than her years. I think she should go lighter with her hair maybe not blonde but light medium brown would make her look less harsh.

Reactions: 11
I'll put it this way; If she looked better now would she really need to use a filter constantly/edit her photos to the point she's unrecognisable?

Reactions: 7
She really does not look better now. The filler and veneers make her look older than her years. I think she should go lighter with her hair maybe not blonde but light medium brown would make her look less harsh.
but then she wouldn’t look like Holly Boon! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she just liked a tweet taking the piss out of ‘isolation police’ when she was one herself 😂 just goes to show she has no authenticity or brain cells to form her own unique opinion 😂😂😂 dull bleep
But broke all the rules of lockdown herself and will do again when she gets home.

Reactions: 11
Her face shape is completely different here. Much slimmer and more feminine when she actually has quite a masculine jaw, maybe due to jaw filler?

It’s just weird. All the things she lies about are so weird. Her ethnicity, her fillers, her last name, being bffs with Rihanna, ASAP sliding in her dms, jade kissing Pete but the photos resemble Mads... going on holiday with her family... have I missed anything

View attachment 244263
looks nothing like her 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The difference in her face is ridiculous. Imagine being that pretty naturally just to want to look like a human sex doll
I went back on chloe Elizabeth’s ig last night and couldn’t believe how pretty she was naturally... I mean she has that sexy look now but just too fake but it’s mad to think you’d change yourself that much when you are born pretty!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.