Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can change the title but jade needs a mention at least for a little bit 😐🤣

NEW THREAD LADIES..... 😆

love a man who’s right in there at his ass crack whilst wooing you Mads..... it’s “just hits differentleeeeee” right hun

View attachment 203918

JADE YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHITE HUN....
to be fair, Mads looks nothing like Instagram Mads so no wonder they got her mixed up.

View attachment 203920
I’m crying 😂 look at her lil face dead happy she’s getting “papped” hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1596746496902.png

tell it how it is Saff

I'm tempted to comment that her name is Madison Plant - but unlike Maddy I have some self respect and dignity and wouldn't lower myself to the levels of associating with The Sun...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who her sugar daddy is buying her all these designer clothes and bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys I’ve been screaming at this thread. I’ve had so much to catch up on and so much to say but you’ve all covered every base and I just wanna day how much I appreciate that👏🏻 👌🏻😭
Mads is making it so easy for us really isn’t she. Having one hell of a hot mess summer!!!

POOR JAN
POOR JADE
AND THAT FLAT PANCAKE BUM THOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly (not really but thought I’d seem less of a witch if I said it) feel bad for her; Umar didn’t even wanna ackowledge her publicly and Pete throws up after kissing her. Poor girl.

Reactions: 15
Slightly (not really but thought I’d seem less of a witch if I said it) feel bad for her; Umar didn’t even wanna ackowledge her publicly and Pete throws up after kissing her. Poor girl.
she’s got to feel quite low after this!
paddy’s phone will be ringing this weekend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s got to feel quite low after this!
paddy’s phone will be ringing this weekend!!

Literally no coming back from this embarrassment. Not only is he being sick, they didn’t get her identity right either 😂😂 bad night for our boujee bad witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t tell if people are joking or genuinely thinking he was being sick because of kissing her ??! Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has been liking and retweeting this girls post on twitter for a few months now.. so I am speculating but I haven’t seen him focus on anyone on social media like that.

Reactions: 3
Thank god if paddy has got a new bird because he is wayyy to good for jadison plant like completely out of her league.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He has been liking and retweeting this girls post on twitter for a few months now.. so I am speculating but I haven’t seen him focus on anyone on social media like that.
just had a quick scan but nothing stood out. I’ll have a deeper look!

im so ready for paddy’s music to take off and leave mads retweeting 12 year olds and flashing her nips forever more.
she might even get papped trying to sneak in one of his gigs and the press will say Jade got rejected again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol hi mads take it your spending your evening on here and probs Googling your name and probs stalking real jade on insta lol.
also you look nothing like Margot Robbie maybe a bit when you was real back in the day before you ruined yourself now you look so average and so like every other Ig wannabe just saying 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he does have a new girl i honestly feel kinda sorry for her...whether they’re just friends now or not, i would feel so uncomfortable if my boyfriend’s ex girl was constantly mentioning him in vids/her friends were saying if they had to date one of her exes it would be him (han and rach said this recently in a vid) etc etc. Maybe i’m just petty/insecure lol but i just wouldn’t want my boyf to be in contact so much with their ex🤷🏻‍♀️ (whether they are in contact or not, she portrays it to be that way)

Reactions: 16
Madison is selfish for constantly having paddy there in background mentioning him all the time if I was Patrick I would of cut that bad bitccchhhhh off a long time ago bubbbbbbyeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.