Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept vlogging on the train without a mask on. Absolute head.
Exactly she’s a head she’s a prime example of why we are heading into a second lockdown but as long as she did her makeup got her selfies and her video material than that’s ok! Selfish stupid little girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We can change the title but jade needs a mention at least for a little bit 😐🤣

NEW THREAD LADIES..... 😆

love a man who’s right in there at his ass crack whilst wooing you Mads..... it’s “just hits differentleeeeee” right hun

View attachment 203918

JADE YOU LOOK AMAZING IN WHITE HUN....
to be fair, Mads looks nothing like Instagram Mads so no wonder they got her mixed up.

View attachment 203920
ok ladiessss so @Ttt3333 @Katleesi and @MGB01 got soooooooo drunk and came up with the new thread title.
you guys I don’t even remember, we was wasted..........

did any of you get blue tick PM’s ???

we have a mash up because there were so many suggestions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok Pinocchio 🤥 just friends... she insults everyone of her followers by constantly lying. bleeping can’t stand this girl she’s vile

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she’s absolutely loving the attention
Nah she’s just a beg 😂
I doubt Pete even sees her as a friend more like “yea lads went for a few drinks last night then she came back with me”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a booty call,
but instead of getting a free bed and a complimentary breakfast like she did with Umar she gets a taxi home alone....
and Pete pukes his ring up in an alley and continue playing with his ass crack.

its like a bleeping Disney movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If her brand is gonna be more than merch she needs sort her attitude or it will only be her fans that buy it and she'll end up like arianna arguing with customers over twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely lovin’ the new thread title :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And agree with all above regarding her pap pics, she’ll be equally loving the attention and fuming about the wrong name but REAL body

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her brand is gonna be more than merch she needs sort her attitude or it will only be her fans that buy it and she'll end up like arianna arguing with customers over twitter
It's definitely not more than merch.. Willne's merch is in the background when she's at her 'meeting'... so it will be merch 100%

Reactions: 6
Imagine if Pete pied her sucks to be you madison jade Sarah 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
ok ladiessss so @Ttt3333 @Katleesi and @MGB01 got soooooooo drunk and came up with the new thread title.
you guys I don’t even remember, we was wasted..........

did any of you get blue tick PM’s ???

we have a mash up because there were so many suggestions 😂
Only had a sip of ciroc berry ladieEes can't even tell you how wild this night was.... you'll catch the stories in the paper tomorrow x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her comment... "Pls don't be talking my name if you don't know me..."

Sorry thought you were Jade Lewis 🤣
People are entitled to their opinion little miss wannabe diva. Funny how Pete didn’t make an appearance in her little vlog or repost on insta too busy reposting Olivia Atwood! Shows just how naive this girl really is!

Reactions: 8
Is her merch gonna say
“It’s ya gal Mads” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get what merch she can even bring out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmaoooo Jules out here keeping it real with maddy
1596745210607.png

Is her merch gonna say
“It’s ya gal Mads” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get what merch she can even bring out
she keeps liking any comment that says lingerie.. so it's probably crotchless panties with a blue tick on and cupless bras for the nip piercings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cannot be the only person who finds it painfully ANNOYING when she constantly does these signs ✌🏻 & 👌🏻. With that stupid face 🥴🥴🥴🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot be the only person who finds it painfully ANNOYING when she constantly does these signs ✌🏻 & 👌🏻. With that stupid face 🥴🥴🥴🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
We call it the grinch face here, welcome to the thread hun you’re in for a good time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.