Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wtf is this filter??? Why does she think this looks good? (Maybe on her a little bit?) but poor han, that’s not a great look and as her “best friend” she should know not to post photos like that?
It makes them look really dirty orange and with weird eyes. She’s so odd.

OMG guys after 7 months mads has finally moved from 220k to 221k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And YES, I did press send 😅🤷🏽‍♀️ It truly baffles me how much she loves to flaunt her friendship with Holly Boon... supporting a racist is not anything to brag about, hun x

View attachment 178864
You win the internet today

Clearly a selfish friend when she doesn’t consider the filter for the other person and only looks at herself to see if she looks good???
That filter is shocking on them both. I think Sophie is gorgeous

Reactions: 5
You win the internet today

That filter is shocking on them both. I think Sophie is gorgeous
I completely agree, I think Sophie is gorgeous. I think mads is a very attractive girl but she just doesn’t help herself.
I also think Sophie is a nicer person and I think she’s become a great role model too

Reactions: 6
Wonder what stories Mads is gonna put up
I completely agree, I think Sophie is gorgeous. I think mads is a very attractive girl but she just doesn’t help herself.
I also think Sophie is a nicer person and I think she’s become a great role model too
Definitely I much prefer Sophie’s life story, she’s incredibly strong after everything she’s been through and that shines through her beauty too. Mads is just bitter 😂 That filter looks even more shocking in a boomerang / video because the eyes move 🤢 wish she’d stick to her usual ones!

Find it odd that Han and rach was invited, I didn’t think they were friends with holly. Probs cos of baddieeeee mads, tainting the good (Han and rach).

Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with Holly? She’s literally got to mention her name all the time??! “Breakfast at hollys” why can’t you just say breakfast mads

also the amount of silicon and filler in that room was amazing hope no one lit a candle otherwise they’d start melting...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First time poster, long time stalker haha.
Rach has just posted a new video and the vibe is so awkward between baddieeeee maddieeeee and Rach. There’s a part at the beginning when Han tells Rach to down her drink and Rach says something like “you choose me when she (mads) hasn’t drank anything” but yet in Han’s video mads was acting as though she was absolutely bladdered (even though han’s was the first video they recorded) and in her own video she was going on even worse 😂😂 so embarrassingggggggg!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster, long time stalker haha.
Rach has just posted a new video and the vibe is so awkward between baddieeeee maddieeeee and Rach. There’s a part at the beginning when Han tells Rach to down her drink and Rach says something like “you choose me when she (mads) hasn’t drank anything” but yet in Han’s video mads was acting as though she was absolutely bladdered (even though han’s was the first video they recorded) and in her own video she was going on even worse 😂😂 so embarrassingggggggg!!!!
Omg I just came on here to say the new video is so funny but Mads has 0 personality and the above 😂😂😂 she’s so ditsy in it as well

• Haha
Omg I just came on here to say the new video is so funny but Mads has 0 personality and the above 😂😂😂 she’s so ditsy in it as well
Omg yes!! The part when she was like “is anal a sex position” and then she asked rach to explain the rules of effing JENGA!!!!! 😂😂 Rach and Han need to drop Mads ASAP cus they have such a vibe and Mads is just the outsider 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There seems to be so many newbies to this thread, yay hi and welcome!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg yes!! The part when she was like “is anal a sex position” and then she asked rach to explain the rules of effing JENGA!!!!! 😂😂 Rach and Han need to drop Mads ASAP cus they have such a vibe and Mads is just the outsider 😂
She got the bit about categories so wrong as well, “nightclubs” like is she that dim 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s a good thing she is pretty tbh because if she didn’t have youtube idk how she’d get through a real job 😂 them fake tits were probably the best investment she’s made because when everyone’s bored of her in 3 years time she’ll go on onlyfans or page 3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The faces in this video though 😳 could give imogenation a run for her money!!

5BA57F14-4083-49B0-A497-C14DFA147AC0.jpeg

4797576B-BB6E-449F-9DF5-5037A76C91EE.jpeg
1A9C6D9E-AA60-4E3C-906C-9EC0E61D9D5F.jpeg

CF098864-4B40-4990-AA23-3FBE4DC5C705.jpeg
B5A8E174-B949-4DA8-AA28-6A8696C97855.jpeg

FFE1BF7E-CF8A-4166-B837-222DC162D157.jpeg

Can they do a video together without mentioning paddy? Let him move on ffs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up with this and the ending of the last thread and I’m in tears 😭 You guys were on fire 😂 I can’t believe she blocks people over the pettiest things she needs to HEAL
Also my guess is she’s coming out with a bad witch Jewellery line with big dramatic gold hoops and necklaces or clothing with basic oversized t-s, cycle shorts and joggers 🙄

Reactions: 4
OMG guys after 7 months mads has finally moved from 220k to 221k followers.
Oh she entered her credit card details then did she!
I assume at one point she had Umar buy her a few thousand
#ManchesterIbis #meetyouat5

I feel so sorry for #5aSideSub Paddy.
I’ve never seen lads being used so much in my life, her content always, ALWAYS goes back to an Ex, a hook up or a DM.

but that poor witch is dragged out when the well has run dry and the other lads are sitting on the sidelines eating their half time oranges. baddie Madrid wants to have her cake and eat it.
Friends with a confirmed racist girl but mads was in a mIxEd RaCe cOuPle so that’s excused her friendship? Should that not make her pull away from holly more?
She apparently dumped off “bae” because she had moralsssssssssss.
she has morals or he also has a Nada at home

he needs to get some self respect and a new girlfriend, post her all over social media and make it clear he’s not going on after half time to play with mad’s fake balls.

she uses men, such a nasty quality.
She thinks her tits are a personality trait but I suppose when you’ve got nothing else going for you 🤷‍♀️
Sorry, rant 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably used that filter to hide her coke pupils😂 joking but she’s deffo the type

• Wow
She probably used that filter to hide her coke pupils😂 joking but she’s deffo the type
the only coke maddieeeeee would take is the diet soda version.
She’s not half as wild as she tries to make out 😂
she’d love this comment.

I fEeL lIkE... back in the day maddieeeee was a wildeeeee ting! The storiesssss ladieeeees you are not even redieeee.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.