Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I just watched her first ever YouTube video like someone previously stated ^ she was so lovely and I feel like her and Patrick were perfect together (obviously I don’t know what went on behind closed doors but they seemed so sweet together) does anyone know why they broke up? And do you think she still has feelings for him as in her assumptions she said she’d find it weird if he got a gf?. dont get me wrong I don’t dislike her at all but she has changed drastically over the last few years. And the accent has changed too!

Reactions: 4
Aw I just watched her first ever YouTube video like someone previously stated ^ she was so lovely and I feel like her and Patrick were perfect together (obviously I don’t know what went on behind closed doors but they seemed so sweet together) does anyone know why they broke up? And do you think she still has feelings for him as in her assumptions she said she’d find it weird if he got a gf?. dont get me wrong I don’t dislike her at all but she has changed drastically over the last few years. And the accent has changed too!
I think as soon as her following on YT got big, she felt like she was too good for him and started looking elsewhere. (Especially up the fame and money ladder)

About her recent assumptions video and her comment about her finding it weird if Paddy eventually gets a girlfriend - I find it really unfair for her to say that as it must be just as hard or even more difficult for Patrick to hear and see Madison's stories of her ex's on YT. She should let him just be happy if and when he finds a new girlfriend.

Reactions: 17
I feel like it could of been to do With religion.. my guess was that at the beginning of their relationship they were both Jehovah’s Witness and then when her YouTube took off she went a different way to the religion and due to the strict rules they prob decided best to end things I think paddy is still a Jehovahs obv I’m just guessing but I reckon that’s why because they was engaged and said they was still friends and nothing bad happened..

Reactions: 6
Why do you all think that she ended it with him? Do you not think he could have needed it due to the person she was becoming

Why do you all think that she ended it with him? Do you not think he could have needed it due to the person she was becoming
Mads is too much of a “bad witch” to be with Patrick, a decent honest man who adored her, she’d rather see more hotels than her own room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think as soon as her following on YT got big, she felt like she was too good for him and started looking elsewhere. (Especially up the fame and money ladder)

About her recent assumptions video and her comment about her finding it weird if Paddy eventually gets a girlfriend - I find it really unfair for her to say that as it must be just as hard or even more difficult for Patrick to hear and see Madison's stories of her ex's on YT. She should let him just be happy if and when he finds a new girlfriend.
So true, considering she’s had multiple boyfriends since dating him? But of course she doesn’t think about that ..

What a selfish cow. She can brag about guys she"s been with and yet would feel weird about Paddy moving on. How does she think he feels?

If they both stuck to their religion while they were together then they wouldn't have slept together until they were married and they obviously never got that far but she's regularly talking about her sexual experiences, poor Paddy's head must be a mess. I really hope they don't see each other anymore, he needs a clean break, whatever the reason for their break up, she's not the person he did once love anymore.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused about when she dated this so called famous grime artist since she was with Paddy when she was very young? Like idk if it’s just another one of her lies?

I’m so confused about when she dated this so called famous grime artist since she was with Paddy when she was very young? Like idk if it’s just another one of her lies?
I’ve also been doubting this..... haven’t seen the video in ages but I don’t think the time adds up.

For example she said it was when the trams came to Manchester (weird statement as they started before she was born lol) but I’ve googled it and I’m guessing she means 2013 when two new stops opened, perhaps near her?

If I’ve worked it out right that means she was 15 and Bugzy Malone would have been 22 at this time? Bit weird... not to mention she was supposed to be strict Jehovah’s Witness then?

I think in the video she said it was around BBM days so may have even been before 2013... Anyone know when her and paddy supposedly got together?

Wasn't it Bugzy Malone?

I am sure she posted a video ages ago and she shared her experience on a date with him. She said, whoever the guy was, he was really cocky.
I can't seem to find the video anywhere.

(Probably deleted it once someone called her out for lying 🤷‍♀️)

Maybe she just dreamt about it 😂

Last edited:
I’ve also been doubting this..... haven’t seen the video in ages but I don’t think the time adds up.

For example she said it was when the trams came to Manchester (weird statement as they started before she was born lol) but I’ve googled it and I’m guessing she means 2013 when two new stops opened, perhaps near her?

If I’ve worked it out right that means she was 15 and Bugzy Malone would have been 22 at this time? Bit weird... not to mention she was supposed to be strict Jehovah’s Witness then?

I think in the video she said it was around BBM days so may have even been before 2013... Anyone know when her and paddy supposedly got together?
But the weird thing is, Bugzy Malone is now engaged (since the end of 2019) and has said to have been in a long term relationship with his girlfriend for 9 years... So he has been dating his now fiancé since 2010...
That makes Madison 13 years old if the story is true.... Or it means that Bugzy Malone cheated on his fiancé.

Reactions: 3
But the weird thing is, Bugzy Malone is now engaged (since the end of 2019) and has said to have been in a long term relationship with his girlfriend for 9 years... So he has been dating his now fiancé since 2010...
That makes Madison 13 years old if the story is true.... Or it means that Bugzy Malone cheated on his fiancé.

From what I’ve heard he has cheated on her?

Reactions: 7

They did have quite a large break so IF it is true, Mads was more than definitely just a rebound/easy way to get his dick wet

Reactions: 5
Can you edit insta story videos? There’s a weird white line round her waist and legs and she looks like she’s had her hand in a bag of flour, am I being stupid and it’s the filter😭 I can’t decide
I feel so sorry for her parents having to see her tits all the time. Like I wonder if they ever tell her to put them the duck away.

I’m pretty sure she’s been with Patrick since she was like 14/15. So the timeline really does not make any sense. The girls a compulsive liar tbh.

8:00 mins in - this video is 3 years old making her 19/20 at the time of the video and then they’ve been dating for 3 years 7 months so 15/16 but broke up for 6 months. SUS.

Last edited:
And YES, I did press send 😅🤷🏽‍♀️ It truly baffles me how much she loves to flaunt her friendship with Holly Boon... supporting a racist is not anything to brag about, hun x

BD07938D-4662-4DFF-AD67-2C66F9ECD1A1.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And YES, I did press send 😅🤷🏽‍♀️ It truly baffles me how much she loves to flaunt her friendship with Holly Boon... supporting a racist is not anything to brag about, hun x

View attachment 178864
You deserve the biggest round of applause! bleeping PREACH!
For mads: why do you claim to hate racists but are so far up hollys ass idk where she ends and you begin

Reactions: 14
Wow she actually invited Han for a night out with Holly, Soph and Ari! I think Rach might be going too🤔 shocking.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.