Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually really sad, she needs to come off social media for a bit and actually heal from whatever is/has happened.
i do wonder how much of it is her upbringing, i watched a documentary about growing up JW and leaving it or any group like it is so hard even if you left amicably

Reactions: 13
I feel the same. She’s so lost and confused in her identity.

Reactions: 8
This makes a lot of sense. Do we know if her parents are still JH? From people I know that have been JH and are now not once became adults, it’s very cliquey so if you leave they class you as an outsider and will not maintain a relationship with you at all

Reactions: 4
Let's see if she'll promote as she does these collabs and half asses posting and talking about it. If that was me I would be pushing and posting content out. I wonder what makes brands pick her.

Reactions: 7
Let's see if she'll promote as she does these collabs and half asses posting and talking about it. If that was me I would be pushing and posting content out. I wonder what makes brands pick her.
she was last to post it out of all of friends; like rachel and Hannah shared it immediately... it took madison hours to share it on her own story. She's literally just there for a paycheck. it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.