Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks scarily thin it does seem to have happened very fast!! I’m sure I remember she said she suffered with bulimia in the past wonder if she’s got it again
---
IMG_4354.png

---
She looks scarily thin it does seem to have happened very fast!! I’m sure I remember she said she suffered with bulimia in the past wonder if she’s got it again
---
IMG_4354.png
Indirect much … and no bday post for mads
---

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think the video of them is an old vid mads hair looks different and she is a lot slimmer now…maybe he felt bad and took her out shopping on her bday though
---
Old video from September
Ohhh thanks for clarifying!!

Reactions: 4
if they're still together Hamye probs asked that she stopped posting him and not to be online because he gets the absolute piss taken out off him on here :ROFLMAO:

that and his "business" suffers because we call him out on scamming people #Scamye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhh thanks for clarifying!!
Yeah I'm sure that may have been when ManYe designed her bday dress for last year. I really would love to see if he creates something for her this year, with his lined sketches and acting like he's done the work.
Laughing how in Rachel's stories yesterday the cake said Happy Birthday Sarah 😂
I had to go back and look and looooool, all these names she goes by another one to add to the list.

Reactions: 2
Manny unfollowed mads on insta LOLLL
They've not been following each other for a couple of weeks now!! Can't work out why they were together yesterday in town (esp when she made a point to say she was doing a solo date on her bday) and everything else is giving broken up energy ??

Reactions: 17
They've not been following each other for a couple of weeks now!! Can't work out why they were together yesterday in town (esp when she made a point to say she was doing a solo date on her bday) and everything else is giving broken up energy ??
Honestly they were not looking like a couple though, I really think they were fighting when I saw them

Reactions: 6
The pic of them in Manchester yesterday they look awkward AF she looks like a lost soul and soooo skinny and poorly looking

Reactions: 13
We give manye a lot of tit but imagine what he’s dealt with just from dating mads and her 12 personalities 😶 I bet she’s a nightmare

Reactions: 6
She looks like an actual bobble head
I’ve grown up with a family member who fell in and out of anorexia throughout her life and to me that was always a tell tale sign of a relapse, her head would look disproportionate to her body. Also hair is such a sign when it starts to fall out and look extremely dry and I don’t know if it’s just me but Maddys is starting to look really thin 😭 I’m worried!

Reactions: 13
I think a big part of the reason her hair lost density because she slicks it back so hard all the time and is super rough with it always heat styling it. But the energy crashes she’s on about in her videos, are all because of malnutrition. It’s not normal to be so tired considering how young she is and she’s not working a physically strenuous job. This is a sign that things are getting bad. She needs to be real with herself because it’s not possible to maintain this body in a healthy way unless you’re naturally model skinny which she never was

Reactions: 12