Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deffo think she has had something done to her nose - I spent ages trying to work it out and it just looks so different

Reactions: 2
well if they have split up, she took those apple AirPods max's that she bought for him back LOL

• Haha
6F00089D-A2C6-4DBA-BC50-46CB71F666BF.png

Please look at her bottom left side I have never in my life seen a women have the V sort of thing which men have when toned. Hope that makes sense, I feel incredibly sorry for this girl she is ruining herself

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just watched her recent video and I just had to come on here to say how skinny she is?!?!?! Her head looks massive compared to her body she is THAT SMALL.... Also I think this is why she keeps getting filler done in her face, because she obviously is losing a lot of volume EVERYWHERE, like even her face looks super skinny now even with all the filler... this is actually sad

AND YES I've also been thinking her and manny have broken up!! He hasn't been in vlogs for a while and she hasn't mentioned him in a while and all these solo trips etc and now not even following each other, she seems really sad in the video like trying to act normal but is clearly not doing well, probably why she is getting even thinner again :/

Reactions: 13
or maybe she was on Ozempic? she wanted to lose weight and Ozempic helps with it. it makes you eat less, plus the gym and that's why she's so super skinny

Reactions: 7
Definitely had nose filler and her lips topped up( lips look horrific )
She’s so naturally gorgeous
Wish she’d stop messing with herself
Really sad

just seen manny and mads in town so sadly i think still together. No denying she is very pretty in person

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wanted to skip past the part when she was in the kitchen and her stomach was on show, I had to move my timer I had on my phone to there just to hide it because it was making me feel uncomfortable. She's spending more time with her mum, and doing things solo so they've deffo had a rough patch her and ManYe and she's trying to work through it but its so obvious when things are good and bad between them, when it shouldn't be so easy to spot. She is very lucky she has the means to say she should be buying when she hardly does the best content but atleast she's better than Han. Let's see what her bdat celebrations are I really hope they all vlog the Ibiza trip.

Reactions: 6
So much for 'im an apartment owner', shes now scrambling to find an apartment because she hasn't got the one she handed her current notice in for

Reactions: 6
I really question if her weight loss was natural, seems to have happened way too quickly

Reactions: 3
So much for 'im an apartment owner', shes now scrambling to find an apartment because she hasn't got the one she handed her current notice in for
apartment hunting in manchester is so stressful as well. Took me months before any letting agents even got back to me

Just walked past her and Manny on Princess Street in town. She was dressed alright for once, an olive green top.

He looked angry, she looked like she was on the verge of crying. Her neck, face and jawline were so gaunt. The person who said she looked like a bobble head was right as well, it was honestly really unsettling. Even if I didn't know her online presence, I'd have said to my friend I was with that she looks scarily thin. Her lips look stuck on.

She really needs help. Unfortunately, not everyone survives extreme weight loss. The people that love her need to look after her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If they were still together I would have expected him to make her a manny special like he usually does for her birthday dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
apartment hunting in manchester is so stressful as well. Took me months before any letting agents even got back to me
and everywhere gets taken so quick, amount of times I rang on the day somewhere was uploaded and it had already gone. Good luck to her because its so stressful even more so if you're on a time crunch