Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why, but I'm getting the vibe Manye cheated on her? Because a pattern with maddy is even when she "breaks up" with these guys she keeps seeing them like we saw with Patrick etc - so the only thing I can think that would push her to the point of being this upset with him would be him doing the dirty on her; but god knows how he's found another woman.. the sleazebag.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Idk why, but I'm getting the vibe Manye cheated on her? Because a pattern with maddy is even when she "breaks up" with these guys she keeps seeing them like we saw with Patrick etc - so the only thing I can think that would push her to the point of being this upset with him would be him doing the dirty on her; but god knows how he's found another woman.. the sleazebag.
Maybe he cheated with another man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fake accent in that new YouTube video ,like what on earth!
white fox have spoilt her and the others on that trip so much
amazing accommodatio,flights,private chef etc and she couldn’t even do the bare minimum and wear a decent outfit that provided for free by the company itself! And from a party at a house in the hills where you choose what you want to wear for free

the mind boggles

that’s taking it for granted

i reckon someone dropped out and she was invited last minute

I think she was also trying too hard to show food

she seems like a nice girl to be fair just utterly lost and that dr rosh is a vile creep bag
Why would anyone trust someone as ugly as him to tell them what they ‘need doing ‘to their face
I bet he’s single he has mega creepy vibes

Reactions: 18
The fake accent in that new YouTube video ,like what on earth!
white fox have spoilt her and the others on that trip so much
amazing accommodatio,flights,private chef etc and she couldn’t even do the bare minimum and wear a decent outfit that provided for free by the company itself! And from a party at a house in the hills where you choose what you want to wear for free

the mind boggles

that’s taking it for granted

i reckon someone dropped out and she was invited last minute

I think she was also trying too hard to show food

she seems like a nice girl to be fair just utterly lost and that dr rosh is a vile creep bag
Why would anyone trust someone as ugly as him to tell them what they ‘need doing ‘to their face
I bet he’s single he has mega creepy vibes
I think on her prep vlog she said something about deciding quite late on to go.

Also I think in Rach’s vlog she was putting a white maxi and silver belt on for day 1 but then must have changed it to the jeans 🙄 the dress would have fitted the vibe so much better

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if the problem is that a lot of the clothes may have been too big for her (even the small sizes) and maybe the brand don't want the negative look of the clothes looking baggy and ill fitting (even though that's not the brand's fault - it's to do more with Madison) but I can see how on Instagram customers would see clothes not fitting and think - oh I wouldn't buy from there look how bad the clothes fit on smaller girls

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if the problem is that a lot of the clothes may have been too big for her (even the small sizes) and maybe the brand don't want the negative look of the clothes looking baggy and ill fitting (even though that's not the brand's fault - it's to do more with Madison) but I can see how on Instagram customers would see clothes not fitting and think - oh I wouldn't buy from there look how bad the clothes fit on smaller girls
Tbh I think it’s quite likely. I was looking at some of the clothes and on the “model wears size…” they were in the smallest size but these girls weren’t as tiny as Madison, so even the smallest size must come up big on her frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbh I think it’s quite likely. I was looking at some of the clothes and on the “model wears size…” they were in the smallest size but these girls weren’t as tiny as Madison, so even the smallest size must come up big on her frame.
I think the ottolinger tiktok basically confirms that.

Reactions: 2
It’s actually crazy to think the girl she is today with her life the way it is is the same person who was engaged to paddy at like 22

Reactions: 17
Wasn't there a Japan trip planned for her and Manye or something?

Reactions: 4
Time for another round of maddy “finding herself” again

aka finding herself a new man with a grotty personality to fit herself into

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Time for another round of maddy “finding herself” again

aka finding herself a new man with a grotty personality to fit herself into
Tbh I hope she finds someone who makes her genuinely happy and makes her get help for her eating disorder etc.

Reactions: 8
Why is the gap between the back of her ear and the back of her hair so big? It’s like she’s balding. I’ve just checked mine and the gap is nowhere near this wide. She looks bald

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why is the gap between the back of her ear and the back of her hair so big? It’s like she’s balding. I’ve just checked mine and the gap is nowhere near this wide. She looks bald
Omg is this real ?! She’s missing loads of hair at the back too

Reactions: 7