Madison Sarah #26 The Gold Digger and The Passenger Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done to her nose in her new vlog, on the side of it?
I was just watching her tiktok of her doing her make up, you know when people get that sort of cat eye threaded face lift thing it’s like rhat but her nose, haven’t read further than this comment so someone may of replied to you …

---

1742BAAC-F985-416D-BB60-20EF02BC302A.png

Reactions: 1
she literally looks like a blow up sex doll or 80's adult film star - and not in a good way

Reactions: 11
The 2nd hand embarrassment I get off literally everything this girl does and says I genuinely cringe when watching her videos I dread to think how her friends feel when their sat with her knowing everything she says is a lie

Wants to grow a bum but eats 0.5 of a meal a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 2nd hand embarrassment I get off literally everything this girl does and says I genuinely cringe when watching her videos I dread to think how her friends feel when their sat with her knowing everything she says is a lie

Wants to grow a bum but eats 0.5 of a meal a day 🤣
Aka Manye the controller likes big bums so she has to grow a bum. Girl needs to get rid of him asap. Her mental health seems shocking since he’s come on the scene.

Reactions: 10
Everytime it's he's gotta say he's a boob man because I got mine done....erm....so if manye didn't pick them she'd think her surgery was pointless?

Reactions: 4
She's such a compulsive liar, didn't she say that Manye is planning out the whole paris trip for the them......he didn't even go.

• Haha
Awoop jump scare with the ET toes

---

And the awful take tan on the toes to add

---

No words for this outfit. She’s grasping onto that 1c hair for dear life

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Has anyone seen the south st photos she’s so worryingly thin; if it weren’t for her boobs she’d be skeletal. Very sad to see; I really hope she gets some help.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aka Manye the controller likes big bums so she has to grow a bum. Girl needs to get rid of him asap. Her mental health seems shocking since he’s come on the scene.
Manny the mooch would 100% not be with her if she wasnt an influencer, he always gives off the vibe he's not even attracted to her. Even when he does things like making her a dress which would be a romantic thing it's just like he views her as a shop mannequin

• Haha
Reactions: 15

---

And the awful take tan on the toes to add

---

No words for this outfit. She’s grasping onto that 1c hair for dear life
omg just watched this tik tok, she looks ridiculoussss. Why can’t you just wear normal clothes?? You’re going to brunch dressed like that?? Really Mads??

Reactions: 2
TW: Jumpscare. Manye when Mads said she wants to grow a big bum

It's the fact that she said all of that whilst he was near her and he didn't say anything..... so awkward 😭

Does anyone else find it strange how much shes into fitness but he isn't and is quite overweight - but hey love is love right

Attachments

Reactions: 10
TW: Jumpscare. Manye when Mads said she wants to grow a big bum

It's the fact that she said all of that whilst he was near her and he didn't say anything..... so awkward 😭

Does anyone else find it strange how much shes into fitness but he isn't and is quite overweight - but hey love is love right
Whys him being ‘overweight’ relevant 😭😭. Couples don’t have to have the exact same interests. She’s into makeup he isn’t. He probs has interests she doesn’t have lol n I wouldn’t say she’s into fitness when the girl sits on an operation table for the quick way 😂

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t say she’s into fitness when the girl sits on an operation table for the quick way 😂
shes not sat on an operation table for her weight though? she's clearly got an eating disorder.

---

am I mistaken or did Mads say she was going to step back from fast fashion..... her new video PLT haul, sponsored of course!

Very telling that she says 'I couldnt justify £200 on a coat' yet she can justify thousands on handbags and very fashionable pieces that will go out of style.. told on yourself there DHgate baddie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whys him being ‘overweight’ relevant 😭😭. Couples don’t have to have the exact same interests. She’s into makeup he isn’t. He probs has interests she doesn’t have lol n I wouldn’t say she’s into fitness when the girl sits on an operation table for the quick way 😂
It's okay you don't have to agree with me 😂 Madison is really strict on herself, eats barely anything and exercises like crazy, you'd think she'd be projecting that onto him. If you watch her vids you'll see all she talks about is the gym and exercising so I'd say she is into fitness.. she's just not doing it in a healthy way.

Maybe I shouldn't call him overweight that was a bit mean but he's just jarring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.