Madison Sarah #24 Boring as ever at Coachella, fake clothes Depop seller, Mads get rid of your hideous fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this trip to Paris is painful for her… the last time she was in Paris she was being fucked and chucked by a certain CEO… #whosumar
Can’t wait for her to come back home and be like “I’m 25% French you guys, look at me eating a croissanttT, *chews with balloon lips*, so gudddT, so yummieee”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t wait for her to come back home and be like “I’m 25% French you guys, look at me eating a croissanttT, *chews with balloon lips*, so gudddT, so yummieee”
Coming back with some “designer” she got in Paris when in fact her DHgate orders have come whilst she’s away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Coming back with some “designer” she got in Paris when in fact her DHgate orders have come whilst she’s away
Definitely! "Manneeee just missed me sooooh much he got meh a nyoo dior bag, hubby materiahhhl its sooooh fiyaaaah you guyzzz" 🤣👀

Get a grip you randomized Sim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to laugh that she was literally openly like "look we all know my coachella vlog was absolute trash" likeeeee she's absolutely mugging off her subscribers, could not be me I have unfollowed her on everything (last straw was that drive with me, regret even giving her the view tbh) and then the zara haul where she apparently just held up all the items without even trying on?? AND THEN catches an attitude with people in the comments when they aren't satisfied with the work she puts in ?? no sorry it's a joke at this point, she's openly disrespecting her viewers, I have no idea why so many people put up with it

She is the laziest most entitled scruff, imagine if I walked into work like let's be honest my work this past year has been garbage and I've just not been feeling myself :) :) influencing is a disease how can anyone put that little effort into job that is already so easy lmao

Reactions: 29
I’ve just walked past manny in town. Does he ever take those sunglasses off? There’s no sun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rachel’s new video around the 30 minute mark… why did I immediately assume she was talking about Mads and Manny? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope her brand isn't a ~*joUrNaliNg*~ or a "lifestyle" brand. No hate on journaling or writing in a diary, but I bet hers will be some print that she says is 'fiyahhh" and then just with generic phrases like "boss babe", "main character", "vibes" written on the front. That'll be it.

Reactions: 10
I really hope her brand isn't a ~*joUrNaliNg*~ or a "lifestyle" brand. No hate on journaling or writing in a diary, but I bet hers will be some print that she says is 'fiyahhh" and then just with generic phrases like "boss babe", "main character", "vibes" written on the front. That'll be it.
sadly I think it's clothes... which will be even worse.

Reactions: 7
Who else vomited?
This post of hers has been the funniest yet. Just appreciate the art and move on. Gosh everything has to include him, he's not there enjoy the trip with your mum. I really think she thinks this makes her quirky and cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.