Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
30156E4E-3689-4088-83D2-9227C488C309.jpeg
She’s defo lying wtf bio oil doesn’t work that fast it’s not a complete miracle worker. She’s actually mad. The passive attitude too yikessss

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Hey new member here 😊 I left a comment on Madison’s tik tok a few days ago on her Ibiza vlog, she was dancing in a bikini in it. I was asking how she got rid of her endometriosis scars so well as I wish mine were like hers (you can’t see hers) and she deleted the comment? You’d think she’d be happy to respond if she was as genuine as she makes out to be. I know there was speculation wether she even had the surgery in the first place but I’m definitely starting to believe she didn’t. I wonder what else it was :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Katleesi

VIP Member
Re her “naturally curly” hair- she did a video a while back for some personalised shampoo/conditioner (cant remember the name of the brand) and in her video she showed herself filling out the questions for her personalised bottle including adding her name to it, the scent she wanted etc etc and under the hair profile question she selected straight hair 🤡 not the clearest screenshot but hopefully you get the gist View attachment 1453477
No one will ever convince me otherwise that this girl does not have some sort of mental illness to compulsively lie this much

Reactions: 48

doudouuii

Hana and mads are out for dinner with dr rosh does anyone else find that weird?? Going to dinner with someone that exploits the fuck outta you telling you you NEED filler? 😭 lol so strange

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Bio oil. PERIOD. She’s so fucking rude. She’s rude because she knows people know she’s a liar. Fucking psychotic little ugly gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Katleesi

VIP Member
082F69F5-0D37-4B11-B873-EB26590DB498.jpeg

no honey but you could get yourself a job instead scamming your girlfriends 17 year old fan girls 🥺

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Okay but why did Misha Grimes put laughing faces on her missguided haul on tiktok, that is sooooo shady cus shes not doing anything remotely funny? 😂

Also she looked demonic with black hair so the brown is refreshing and she looks nice in that end clip of her vid. She touched on losing her period again, she said she might have an hormone imbalance. She lost hair, lost her sex drive (I would blame Manny the mooch for that)

Ugh she also mentioned how Manny said she doesn't under eat... when her doctor is saying otherwise? she shed a lot of weight recently. He sounds so damaging for her to not even pick up these small things, she needs to drop him sounds like he's not very supportive with her mental health
Omg manny needs to shut up. I haven't watched the video, but if I told my bf I had lost my period and my GP said I was undereating, he'd be like omg that's concerning how can we make this situation better and help you get healthy again.. the LAST thing he'd say is "I don't think you undereat", how damaging, that is not support!! What a little jobless freak, she is so much better off without him

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Please someone come up with a cracking new thread title 😅

Wait what about

Madison Sarah #25 You are ALIYAHHH. ACTREZZ. Get da fuck out

Or

Madison Sarah #25 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from DHgate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

idkeither

No I’m really confused now. She said she wasn’t going to be drinking constantly anymore but in her latest video almost every opening shot is her talking about alcohol. And then she said a couple of videos ago she is only buying sustainable now and doesn’t buy from fast fashion but again in her latest video she shows a PLT haul???! No please. I can’t anymore. AND to add to this, she mentioned celebrating the queen’s birthday when referring to the Platinum Jubilee…. It’s celebrating the length of time she has had accession. I can’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha

bb-123

girlies when did she claim to have the endo surgery?? was it around march?? i was just stalking dr rosh and he does filler for a fuller ass/hip dips and im convinced this is mads (no one is tagged), it was posted on the 14th of march which iirc is around the time she said she had the endo surgery?
Different angles but the freckles seem to match🤷‍♀️

131EE66E-BE1F-4FEE-AFE9-6ED466F6FD11.jpeg
CC2AD081-01E6-448E-8860-9209EDA2D024.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha