Madison Sarah #24 Boring as ever at Coachella, fake clothes Depop seller, Mads get rid of your hideous fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fast do you think Maddy will get a pet now to compete with Rach? That’s always been the one thing I’m so thankful for… that Maddy hasn’t gone and bought a pet because you just know that poor thing is gonna be neglected so much from her pissing off on private jets/going to get beauty treatments and filler all day every day/ going out all night.
i really really hope she doesn't, she would legit kill it. I think she's going to feel sooo insecure/jealous of rach AND even han now as she's also been saying she wants to get a pet now too.

Reactions: 5
i really really hope she doesn't, she would legit kill it. I think she's going to feel sooo insecure/jealous of rach AND even han now as she's also been saying she wants to get a pet now too.
She definitely has to have everything her friends have just to compete. She’s one of those girls who can’t just be happy for her friends but has to outdo them in every way possible.

Reactions: 15
She’s getting a new car which is obviously because her lease is up. Did you notice she is getting an electric car? How convenient that Han said she was going to test drive electric cars some months ago.

Worst behaviour hoodie she was wearing with a tag on. Were you considering selling the item online as new with tags Mads?

The lies just roll of her tongue.
I’m not wearing fast fashion she uploaded a Zara video 9 days ago,she has been selling used fast fashion pieces on her Depop probably for or over RRP as previously mentioned.

F933A782-FD35-4E0A-85CC-A07F05009383.jpeg
F2A4CB49-7B13-4AEE-88F2-F9B87A23715E.jpeg

She works with PLT etc, she’s just concerned about getting a cheque let’s face it.

Speaking about viewing a flat…remember when her and Manye were “buying”a flat around the time Han bought her house? Posted pictures of them on site,and even went to Costco to look at fridges (nothing materialised).

Remember the previous clothing line? (didn’t get released) Remember her positivity collection? (didn’t get released) Teasing this new brand/launch, apparently end of August it’s coming out, I certainly will be keeping my eyes peeled to see if it’s added to the list of things that didn’t get released.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s getting a new car which is obviously because her lease is up. Did you notice she is getting an electric car? How convenient that Han said she was going to test drive electric cars some months ago.

Worst behaviour hoodie she was wearing with a tag on. Were you considering selling the item online as new with tags Mads?

The lies just roll of her tongue.
I’m not wearing fast fashion she uploaded a Zara video 9 days ago,she has been selling used fast fashion pieces on her Depop probably for or over RRP as previously mentioned.

View attachment 1267112View attachment 1267113

She works with PLT etc, she’s just concerned about getting a cheque let’s face it.

Speaking about viewing a flat…remember when her and Manye were “buying”a flat around the time Han bought her house? Posted pictures of them on site,and even went to Costco to look at fridges (nothing materialised).

Remember the previous clothing line? (didn’t get released) Remember her positivity collection? (didn’t get released) Teasing this new brand/launch, apparently end of August it’s coming out, I certainly will be keeping my eyes peeled to see if it’s added to the list of things that didn’t get released.
Exactly, all her videos for the last 3 years have been her saying she is releasing things that never get released. In one vlog she's the happiest she's ever been, and the next she's been in a rut for some time and is so unhappy/depressed. She contradicts and lies so often even she doesn't know what's real with her life anymore.

Reactions: 18
In her new video she's said her an manye used to go for drives when they first started dating. They officially got together on new years eve (party gate) and we were in strict lockdowns before then so admitted to breaking more lockdown rules 🤣

Reactions: 14
In her new video she's said her an manye used to go for drives when they first started dating. They officially got together on new years eve (party gate) and we were in strict lockdowns before then so admitted to breaking more lockdown rules 🤣
I don’t get why she wouldn’t just bring him back to her apartment - she makes out like they had no where else to go but her car 😂 I mean obviously they couldn’t go to his box room at his mums house but it’s not like she doesn’t have her own place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She definitely has to have everything her friends have just to compete. She’s one of those girls who can’t just be happy for her friends but has to outdo them in every way possible.
I'd actually be so terrified of having a friend like that. She mirrors and tries to out do what her friends do and that isn't normal behaviour. I can see her trying to compete with both Rach and Han constantly considering they're in the same field of work and has similar interests.

ALSO will she just shut up about her doing things without it successfully going through! it's actually so embarrassing. Like buying an apartment, bringing out new products, how much she's travelling this year and getting a car which she probably won't get. She's constantly trying to impress her audience and fill a void, twisted if you ask me 😂

Reactions: 17
Everything has to be a flex with her it's annoying like girl just live your life stop trying to flex things that she thinks make her better than others, eg. being in a relationship, skinny, buying designer, she's a pick me aswell.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if this trip to Paris is painful for her… the last time she was in Paris she was being fucked and chucked by a certain CEO… #whosumar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what her mum does for a living apart from being a 'spy' 🤣 was she actually bought up well off, or is she just reaching trying to make it seem like her mum is this really wealthy rich lady when she gives off normal middle class manc

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what her mum does for a living apart from being a 'spy' 🤣 was she actually bought up well off, or is she just reaching trying to make it seem like her mum is this really wealthy rich lady when she gives off normal middle class manc
I think she works for the council or something is what someone on here has said before

Reactions: 2
Spies never tell innit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.