Madison Sarah #24 Boring as ever at Coachella, fake clothes Depop seller, Mads get rid of your hideous fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread moms 🥰
Most voted title by @peachesncreammm (had to shorten it a bit though) thanks mommm

Recap incoming but expect nothing less than the usual - blackfishing, making absolute bs about anything and everything, clinging onto the Mooch and being ✨a rich designer baddeee✨ but also ✨on a journey of finding herself✨ but also 100% naturaleee ✨skinny and curveeee✨

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The cringe I get that she got in the car to set up her camera for filming, then got out to film her getting back in and putting on her seatbelt and pretend she doesn’t see the camera at first and then stares at it, is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welcome to the new thread moms 🥰
Most voted title by @peachesncreammm (had to shorten it a bit though) thanks mommm

Recap incoming but expect nothing less than the usual - blackfishing, making absolute bs about anything and everything, clinging onto the Mooch and being ✨a rich designer baddeee✨ but also ✨on a journey of finding herself✨ but also 100% naturaleee ✨skinny and curveeee✨
omg thanks moms 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The cringe I get that she got in the car to set up her camera for filming, then got out to film her getting back in and putting on her seatbelt and pretend she doesn’t see the camera at first and then stares at it, is unbelievable.
I thought this too 😂😂 gets into car, sets up camera to start filming, gets out of car, stands there for a few seconds, gets back in, slams the door and looks at the camera like 👁 👄 👁 dead behind the eyes lmao

Reactions: 6
Accent comes through slightly when she says “car “ and “ starting”

Why is she acting like it’s a big deal that she will be going to go to therapy (recommended by her dr) when apparently she was going last year?
wouldn’t you say oh I’m going to continue going to therapy etc

Reactions: 10
Her editing!! Her pics never look crystal clear they always look like they've gone through the rounds of editing apps so the quality is low.

Reactions: 14
its when she says "I forget people look at you weird when you're talking to yourself in public" that makes me cringe girl I can guarantee nobody is looking at you as you drive and if they do they'll assume you're on facetime also vlogging is so popular now that most people know what it is and don't care??

Sometimes I’m like omg we’re on thread 24!! And sometimes I’m like how the duck are we only on thread 24 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deep it.

Her life is actually so tit.

The only thing I envy is her natural good looks...but she isn't even happy with that.

Just seems sad.

• Heart
i love how in the latest video she’s like “i’m not lying things just don’t work out”
but you are lying though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Genuinely so confused why she does this pose 😂😂 seriously wtf is this? Does some other more famous instagrammer do this that she’s copying this pose off? It looks ridiculous
She’s a model didn’t uno ? 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looking like a plastic statue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her saying that she's not been doing hauls properly because she doesn't like or wear fast fashion anymore is the biggest lie she's ever told on camera looool just tell us you like reaping the rewards of this lazy lifestyle and only post content for your next pay check simpless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her saying that she's not been doing hauls properly because she doesn't like or wear fast fashion anymore is the biggest lie she's ever told on camera looool just tell us you like reaping the rewards of this lazy lifestyle and only post content for your next pay check simpless
I genuinely think she doesn't know what sustainable means. She's wearing a brand new worst behaviour hoodie in the video which is really nice and probably high quality but they're absolutely not a sustainable brand. I think she thinks anything that isn't PLT and Missguided is sustainable. She has no idea what she's talking about, it's embarrassing.

How fast do you think Maddy will get a pet now to compete with Rach? That’s always been the one thing I’m so thankful for… that Maddy hasn’t gone and bought a pet because you just know that poor thing is gonna be neglected so much from her pissing off on private jets/going to get beauty treatments and filler all day every day/ going out all night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.