Madison Sarah #23 Looking a state, second-rate, head to toe in DHgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus if this girl looses herself one more time and had to go on another mission to “find” herself ill scream.
Take it she didn’t locate herself in the cinema or boujieeeee hotel then, check manny’s box room at his mams house Hun, he might have left you there,

Feel like her eating disorder has semi kicked in again…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sounds more like mental exhaustion rather than wanting to be comfortable alone. I get the same when I'm mentally exhausted, just want to check in to a hotel for a night (i'm single though)

Reactions: 11
Sounds more like mental exhaustion rather than wanting to be comfortable alone. I get the same when I'm mentally exhausted, just want to check in to a hotel for a night (i'm single though)
Yea I actually related to Mads booking a hotel just to get away and be by herself especially when I feel sad and moody. What I don't understand is leaving HER own apartment to get away. Surely he could go to his mum's or friends house for the weekend 😂 I'd rather die then pay rent for a manipulative man with little feet....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ngl I think the hotel trip was probably intended for both her and Manny. They gave 2 robes, 2 glasses, 2 towelettes, in bouji hotels they really cater for you down a T so if if it really was one person staying, they wouldn't have provided all the duplicates

I'm trying to understand myself why anyone who's "madly in love" that she constantly claims she is with their man would escape to a hotel for a night just for "me time"? their living situation sounds really intense that she cant even have some self care time or independence in her own apartment. Maybe their honeymoon phase is finally coming to an end 😂

Reactions: 24
maybe it was booked for the two of them however they got into an argument or something so just she went, or perhaps manny did go but she lied..for some odd reason but nothing new there

Reactions: 14
Ngl I think the hotel trip was probably intended for both her and Manny. They gave 2 robes, 2 glasses, 2 towelettes, in bouji hotels they really cater for you down a T so if if it really was one person staying, they wouldn't have provided all the duplicates

I'm trying to understand myself why anyone who's "madly in love" that she constantly claims she is with their man would escape to a hotel for a night just for "me time"? their living situation sounds really intense that she cant even have some self care time or independence in her own apartment. Maybe their honeymoon phase is finally coming to an end 😂
Agreed it does sounds intense... I'm just assuming here but I'm guessing she pays majority of the rent, groceries, dates etc plus probably does a lot for le merj and doesn't get paid in return (she probably doesn't get asked to get paid or anything). That can be very mentally exhausting

Reactions: 10

i check in to nice hotels by myself too sometimes last minute and get to the room and there's two robes two slippers all the time so not always the case but who knows with mads tbh

Reactions: 12
Tbf to her she probably could have any man she wished for example footballers etc and she is stuck with him. He knows it too.

Reactions: 20
maybe it was booked for the two of them however they got into an argument or something so just she went, or perhaps manny did go but she lied..for some odd reason but nothing new there
I could be looking into it too much but I’m sure in the video when was in the hotel room she said
‘when we checked in’

Reactions: 4
Tbf to her she probably could have any man she wished for example footballers etc and she is stuck with him. He knows it too.
not with that personality.
She wants a black man to give her black babies and fulfil her dream of being a kartrasian.

Umar has got engaged, that’s the real thing going on here, she had him in her grasp and saw herself as the mistress of the PLT empire, he never acknowledged her and she’s left with a free hotel bathrobe and sample size shampoo and conditioner from their “meet you in the lobby” shags.

She jumped in the next man she had in the sidelines to make her feel good. Someone from her past so minimum effort to get to know him, just the perfect relationship ready meal thrown in the microwave.
nobody is jealous though, and she still wants what she almost had.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s gonna be so boring on this trip to Dubai. I feel sorry for Rachel. She’s gonna have to listen to both Hannah and Madison going on about their men 24/7. Or is madison going so she can get tit on by rich men for $$ so she can fund Manye’s lifestyle

Reactions: 33
not with that personality.
She wants a black man to give her black babies and fulfil her dream of being a kartrasian.

Umar has got engaged, that’s the real thing going on here, she had him in her grasp and saw herself as the mistress of the PLT empire, he never acknowledged her and she’s left with a free hotel bathrobe and sample size shampoo and conditioner from their “meet you in the lobby” shags.

She jumped in the next man she had in the sidelines to make her feel good. Someone from her past so minimum effort to get to know him, just the perfect relationship ready meal thrown in the microwave.
nobody is jealous though, and she still wants what she almost had.

She could def do better than Manny. Trophy GF vibes. You are def right tho about umar etc

Reactions: 8
The ad video popped up on my insta. So this is what it was for.

That line was too funny I am cracking up 🤣 so true.
Assuming this was a shoot for the clothes but whoever did Mads makeup needs sacking. Those white under eyes look terrible.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.