Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the fact she was in London for like two days and had to post a story about missing him. Sounds like a really unhealthy relationship.

Reactions: 23
I can’t get over the fact she was in London for like two days and had to post a story about missing him. Sounds like a really unhealthy relationship.
Idk me and my partner have lived together for 3 years and work together so if he was away for 2 days I think I’d miss him 😂

Reactions: 4
I think there's a difference between feeling like you're missing someone you're used to spending a lot of time with, and feeling like you HAVE TO put it on the gram and tell everyone about it. I'm sure she is just trying to give off this ✨cOuPle gOaLs✨ vibe, they're so inseparable, twins, soulmates, bla bla, but is failing 🤣

I noticed someone (irrelevant I think like not another influencer) reposting them to their stories and she instantly reposts it to hers, she just wants to be the couple everyone puts on their stories, ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think there's a difference between feeling like you're missing someone you're used to spending a lot of time with, and feeling like you HAVE TO put it on the gram and tell everyone about it. I'm sure she is just trying to give off this ✨cOuPle gOaLs✨ vibe, they're so inseparable, twins, soulmates, bla bla, but is failing 🤣

I noticed someone (irrelevant I think like not another influencer) reposting them to their stories and she instantly reposts it to hers, she just wants to be the couple everyone puts on their stories, ugh
I really hate the whole 'couples goals' thing. Like, Jesus, stop trying to fit your expectations of a relationship in a bloody box for Instagram. And it's so goddamn smug.

Reactions: 14
Idk me and my partner have lived together for 3 years and work together so if he was away for 2 days I think I’d miss him 😂
duck that 🤣🤣🤣 nah give me space, i cant be stuck to my fella all day, everyday. He'd do my nut in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i like to have time apart so we still have our own lives so we have something to talk about. 9 years together. Live together. He still has lads nights out, i have girls nights out, plus we have date nights, and double dates and then both our families & friends visit. Evenings is mainly nights in together. But jesus i couldnt have him under my feet all the time. I need my space to get my cleaning done, pamper time, girly time, same as he needs his lads time. I sound like i hate him lol 😂😂 love him but to make a healthy relationship work. You need some time apart even a couple of hours here & there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her man is not remotely attractive 🤢 there are sooooo many attractive black men, she has actually tried hard to get one that unappealing 😑 a moment of silence for her libido 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they’re getting a new apartment why are they still decorating and stuff in this current RENTED one
DEB98C5C-5A4D-486E-B6AA-75C25EEA5CCF.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to try and make everything cosy? It really annoys me when she says it because what she does is never all that. I just feel youtubers over use it and want everything to be aesthetics. Plus her lipliner!!! Bugs me!!!! How can you get the name of the company that sent you the mattress wrong? I just don't understand and she didn't even care to look bothered or feel bad about it when she has one job, and that was sent for free. How much she must get for free and she hardly does anything, because she doesn't even think let me use it as content so we don't always get come drive with mes. The fact anyone sends her stuff is beyond me. She had had forever and a day to redecorate why decide now. Its just funny how she keeps saying her place is still giving hotel vibes, as at one point that was her brand lol 🤣 Miss Dakota. Her placing Mannys stuff around looks weird like it's been plonked there rather than its his place too, it just looks so staged. I haven't even finished watching her vlog yet lol.

Why is she buying things for the aesthetics and not practicality?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.