Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look out guys, Maddy-no-ass is putting her back out early today ready to seize the day
78397508-0F8D-40C7-A80B-D6A84CAE9D38.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Um idk if she has her own thread but, does anyone else think Kitty Scott Claus on rupauls drag race look like Rachel Leary or just me

Reactions: 11
This picture has me howling, is he trying to levitate or what 😭😭 you’re so unique n cool Manye it HURTSView attachment 842177

Ugh this has so much photoshop potential
How does she sleep with Fanny.. He looks like he stinks. Hes always dressed like a woman

Mads out toy shopping with manny
View attachment 841601
My 3 year old daughter has a bigger foot than him

Look out guys, Maddy-no-ass is putting her back out early today ready to seize the day
View attachment 844346
Jesus her hairline is nearly behind her ears

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My 3 year old daughter has a bigger foot than him
I really think trampy Manye shares shoes with Mads you know. Look at what he had on his feet a few days ago and in her “what I got for my 24th birthday video”, (@ approximately the 4 minute mark) she was bragging about these probably fake shoes that he got her what an absolute clown 🤡.
847E9F0F-ED40-4F88-BE39-DB962712581D.jpeg

1EB94EA1-58ED-438B-811E-2DE173466BF6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll never get over the state of Manny.... to be fair shes a very pretty girl. She could do better lookswise. Personality wise... maybe not so much

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.