Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww she’s so lovely

N manny who you kidding you couldn’t pay for tit
what's this about wtf why's she telling someone they're going to hell and on the same day she put on her story she wants to be kind and pretty

• Haha
Reactions: 25
what's this about wtf why's she telling someone they're going to hell and on the same day she put on her story she wants to be kind and pretty
Can't believe how immature she is, she needs a reality check. She shouldn't have any followers.

Reactions: 10
I just watched a blog and she said about her mum previously having cancer ? Did anybody know about this. I know everybody here is hating her fashion sense but I actually like it, I feel she’s had a glow up the past year.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her 444 necklace on SHEIN for £1.75 lmao
If you’re shopping at Shein then that’s awful. They have 0 human rights policies for their workers. Asos might cost you a little more but at least it’s ethical

influencers need to be called out when supporting Shein

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.